Rockford PD Detective Sub-Division

Ajax

Rockford Police Department Detective Sub-Division  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rockford PD Detectives be added?

• Yes (Put Reason)
    • No (Put Reason)

What do you want to see? - A Rockford Police Department Detective sub-division. We only wish to see one or two jobs added to the server for this division to maintain a minimal presence on the server and to keep the job available for only those looking to put their heart into the roleplay.

Why should we add it?

We should add this because:

•  FBI is unusable for those who do not have the financial status to pay for it.
  •  It would increase roleplay on the server by adding a real-life investigational unit to work alongside PD members.
  •  Would create a more roleplay intensive investigation unit focused purely on non-combat related work.

What are the advantages of having this? -

• Increases Roleplay
  • Reasons listed above
  • Allows for a Free to Play Investigational Unit

Who is it mainly for? -

Rockford Police Department, other Government jobs, and Free to Play Players.

Links to any content -

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412672563   

Additional Information-

This sub-division’s basic functions would be to assist Rockford PD with basic crimes by using means of interrogation, advanced detective skills and a notable knowledge of gangs on the server. It is our hope that we could lend a hand to FBI as well with any of their long-term investigations. High command members will be Ajax, Hooplaa, Elvis, and Wolfgang in order from highest to lowest, and will operate under the supervision of PD High Command, who will be Board Members. This special opportunity will be available to apply for CPL+ which is subject to change depending on the state of the division and fluctuation of its members. Listed above is a general summary of the sub-division, more specifics are TBD depending on Community feedback.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Since people don't know what they're saying I will have to point out the obvious
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@PhenixBoy300 FBI Costs money to get into, it also is not entirely roleplay focused, also how rude can you be its partly yes and that is because a whole investigator department did not work so we made it a branch of PD like Dispatch.

@[GL] My Pet named Steve Unless you like throwing your money at your monitor what would you do if you have no money? Jerk off the owner? No, you would join Detectives, not as good as FBI but it would allow roleplayers that want to roleplay and not shoot up a robber every second. And just, excuse me? You mean the 3 high command members that hardly get on? Why would they want to spend there precious time doing FBI's Job, no thank you and Detectives is not an FBI rip-off. Third, yes they were a little inactive but the way it's going right now this server will be a job server where there is no roleplay. Fourth, Minges are instantly kicked out and are also filtered through the application process.

@yoshihino Yes, if you want a non-mingey server and at least a semi-serious server then an investigator department is needed to discourage criminals from doing certain activities without reason.

And for the other people who did not realize what they were quoting here are my reasons as to why you should pay more attention when you quote.

@Aaron Hotcher

@Timmemes

@Teh_Gat

@CHEETO

@Robby Peppers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Former BSI Command: Hooplaa, Ajax, Elvis, and Wolfgang

Edited by Ajax

1 minute ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

-SUPPORT, we have FBI and you just want something like BSI back

Actually, We were fine with BSI being removed we decided to have a semi-department like the Detectives would be fine also if you read our reasons not everyone can afford FBI. Please think before you post and maybe you will look back and change your -support to a +support.

22 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

FBI is the only and will be the only detective division

No point considering PD high command can go undercover

BSI and NSA were removed because they were inactive and not needed

There would be way too much minging of lower ranked PD

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Personally it doesn’t feel like the role play on the server appreciates this sort of role playing style. They would rather just shoot anyone who breaks a “rule” in rp and call it role play rather than actually appreciating the kind of role play this would allow.

And for those saying FBI is the only investigational department and should be the only should take a break. When is the last time FBI agents actually role played interrogations with heart into it.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support

I personally like the idea and concept behind this suggestion. I have always liked the idea of an investigation department, not only that, since this would be a subdivision for PD, this would make PD more unique. I think this would slightly increase the overall roleplay of the server and more interest in the community as this is a free-to-play subdivision department. Since this is maintained by trusted members of the community who are dedicated on running, commanding and maintaining a department that are also the former high/low command for BSI, I think this would turn out to be such an amazing subdivision department. On top of this, not only that they will be the ones maintaining the department, PD High Command would also be overseeing the department and seeing how it operates, as this is a subdivision of PD. FBI is also a very great department, but it is unusable by those who are not able to financially support the server. I think this would also increase a player's roleplaying skills, especially how they will be trained thoroughly on how to do specific things as what a real Detective would do.

I would also like to comment to an opinion of someone. (pls no buly me)

32 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:
  1. FBI is the only and will be the only detective division
  2. No point considering PD high command can go undercover
  3. BSI and NSA were removed because they were inactive and not needed
  4. There would be way too much minging of lower ranked PD
  1. I don't really think it should only be FBI, think about those who are not able to financially pay for VIP+ to get FBI whitelist.
  2. How is this involved with the suggestion? This suggestion is not for PD High Command, but more or less to the community and to those who are looking for a free-to-play investigation department. Besides, there are only 5 High Command members of PD, I don't think you would expect them to go undercover everytime.
  3. Again, how is this involved with the suggestion? This is a suggestion for a brand new subdivision of the police department, not about how BSI and NSA were removed because of how inactive and unneeded it is.
  4. And again, how is this involved with the suggestion? I don't think they would be accepting those who are a minge that wants to join this subdivision. But then again, I doubt that they would go minging around on the job.

No offense Steve, but did you even read the suggestion? Again, these are only my personal opinion on your reply, Steve.
Anyways, I don't really want to start an argument. Please do not take this personally.

-Assistant Chief of Police Dane

• Like 2

-SUPPORT

PD TENDS TO HAVE MINGES

OTHER DEPARTMENTS WERE DENIED INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENTS BECAUSE FBI IS THE ONLY DETECTIVE DIVISION

UNDERCOVER STUFF AND INVESTIGATIONS ARE PAID FOR TO HELP REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF MINGES THAT USE THEM

Edited by Jet Hazard

51 minutes ago, Jet Hazard said:

-SUPPORT

PD TENDS TO HAVE MINGES

OTHER DEPARTMENTS WERE DENIED INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENTS BECAUSE FBI IS THE ONLY DETECTIVE DIVISION

UNDERCOVER STUFF AND INVESTIGATIONS ARE PAID FOR TO HELP REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF MINGES THAT USE THEM

1 hour ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

Why are you calling PD mingy? Yes they're mingy but FBI is the same. Half of the FBI Members hardly know what they're doing... They mainly get into gun fights and protect the president. When was the last time you saw FBI doing an investigation?

Also have the Police Department going undercover is a great idea pretty much real life.

• Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

8 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Why are you calling PD mingy? Yes they're mingy but FBI is the same. Half of the FBI Members hardly know what they're doing... They mainly get into gun fights and protect the president. When was the last time you saw FBI doing an investigation?

Also have the Police Department going undercover is a great idea pretty much real life.

I didn't call pd mingy, I said they tend to have minges. And for your information, we are doing TWO investigations right now but we don't go around saying anything for reasons I will not say. One reason is one of the ops is Classified.

10 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Why do you have to argue with my opinion? Ajax did the same and I don't quite appreciate it. Plus, I don't appreciate you saying FBI doesn't do investigations when we do. I'd see more of use in a IA department like FBI to bust corrupt officers as FBI cannot do so tbh.

3 hours ago, Wolfgangg said:

+Support

Would be a great addition that I hope all of you would love!

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

2 hours ago, Jet Hazard said:

-SUPPORT

PD TENDS TO HAVE MINGES

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Jet Hazard said:

-SUPPORT

PD TENDS TO HAVE MINGES

Just so you understand, this sub-division job will not have the ability to go undercover and a rigorous application will be required for acceptance. We will only look for the best of the best and will stay out of FBI investigations unless told we can assist. This is only being suggested to create a stricter, yet free detective unit available for everyone who is interested in more in-depth investigational roleplay.

8 minutes ago, Wolfgangg said:

Just so you understand, this sub-division job will not have the ability to go undercover and a rigorous application will be required for acceptance. We will only look for the best of the best and will stay out of FBI investigations unless told we can assist. This is only being suggested to create a stricter, yet free detective unit available for everyone who is interested in more in-depth investigational roleplay.

Exactly. Minges will be filtered through the application process, like any other department, and the Detectives will conduct there own investigations. We would obviously like a feature that would make the sub-division stand out, however nothing has been confirmed. We will not have the ability to go undercover, nor will we mimic any of FBI's procedures. At some point cooperation between the FBI Department and PD sub-division would be ideal, but you have to keep in mind this is a very general topic for the time being. We appreciate the feedback, but we would also like the opportunity to show why this sub-division would be beneficial to the PD, and the community. Please consider that this is idea is very broad right now, and certain logistics, and specifics, are not going to be laid out until we receive more feedback. This idea is subject to change overtime, things can be modified and molded to suit the server demand. Thank you. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

I personally like the idea and concept behind this suggestion. I have always liked the idea of an investigation department, not only that, since this would be a subdivision for PD, this would make PD more unique. I think this would slightly increase the overall roleplay of the server and more interest in the community as this is a free-to-play subdivision department. Since this is maintained by trusted members of the community who are dedicated on running, commanding and maintaining a department that are also the former high/low command for BSI, I think this would turn out to be such an amazing subdivision department. On top of this, not only that they will be the ones maintaining the department, PD High Command would also be overseeing the department and seeing how it operates, as this is a subdivision of PD. FBI is also a very great department, but it is unusable by those who are not able to financially support the server. I think this would also increase a player's roleplaying skills, especially how they will be trained thoroughly on how to do specific things as what a real Detective would do.

I would also like to comment to an opinion of someone. (pls no buly me)

1. I don't really think it should only be FBI, think about those who are not able to financially pay for VIP+ to get FBI whitelist.
  2. How is this involved with the suggestion? This suggestion is not for PD High Command, but more or less to the community and to those who are looking for a free-to-play investigation department. Besides, there are only 5 High Command members of PD, I don't think you would expect them to go undercover everytime.
  3. Again, how is this involved with the suggestion? This is a suggestion for a brand new subdivision of the police department, not about how BSI and NSA were removed because of how inactive and unneeded it is.
  4. And again, how is this involved with the suggestion? I don't think they would be accepting those who are a minge that wants to join this subdivision. But then again, I doubt that they would go minging around on the job.

No offense Steve, but did you even read the suggestion? Again, these are only my personal opinion on your reply, Steve.
Anyways, I don't really want to start an argument. Please do not take this personally.

-Assistant Chief of Police Dane

Especially after the EMS rule was remove me rp situations

Edited by WreckedInRuinz

9 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

+Support

This would be great for those willing to roleplay investigations properly and not having to buy their way into the department.

^^

18 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support