Rockford PD Detective Sub-Division

Ajax

Rockford Police Department Detective Sub-Division  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rockford PD Detectives be added?

• Yes (Put Reason)
    • No (Put Reason)

55 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Yes, BSI died and that's why command have been working on SIS but SMT did not like a whole huge department focused on investigating. So we compromised with this, Armyguy was ok with it but since they are not doing well rn because of aru and stuff that's why we made the suggestion post for feedback. BSI went inactive because there was nothing to do even though we tried everything possible. And if this server is gonna be somewhat semi serious it has to have a free investigative department for those the of people.

A investigative department was really fun to roleplay as though. 

On 12/2/2018 at 12:29 AM, Munchies said:

Why are you calling PD mingy? Yes they're mingy but FBI is the same. Half of the FBI Members hardly know what they're doing... They mainly get into gun fights and protect the president. When was the last time you saw FBI doing an investigation?

Also have the Police Department going undercover is a great idea pretty much real life.

FBI does investigations all the time Munchies

all the time

you probably don’t hear about them because it’s secret and undercover

I’ve busted tons of people and still 

heck I was in deep cover for two days over a weekend with the bloods

And to be honest FBI Doesn’t Get much jurisdiction On this server so why do you think we protect the president when we can. it gives us something to do

and I’ve seen way way more minge in PD than FBI 

As Even PO’s or recruits require training and walk throughs 

on the flip side I See SNR’s start shootouts and Pull Guns for traffic stops all the time so don’t tell me about shootouts when we’re federal and here to help protect people 

Edited by CrimzonEmpire