Sinnik's Global Resignation

Sinnik

Sinnik, You always scared me when I was an enlisted and NCO, But deep down I knew you weren't scary, and that you did care about everyone. This really proves that. From OFC to 2LT, you were the big man I looked up to. You were a great HOS, and I didn't really see you as a DoTF, but I bet you did great as one as well.  Farewell, Sinnik.
-CPT Lantard

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

Deadass NGL I thought you were gonna stay till you make smt by the end of the year but guess you can`t win them all either way Sinnik do what you gonna do for yourself keep at that job survive the pandemic my guy you teached many of us members of this community that we should keep going give advice but most importantly you brought us to a end to a beautiful era and I wish you the best of luck and stay safe friend and we will remember you as one of our Badass Leader in foundation may your retirement be relaxing

“People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader works in the open, and the boss in covert. The leader leads, and the boss drives.”

Edited by Fall/Benito

“It is often possible to decide the issue of a battle merely by making an unexpected shift of one's main weight.”

You have my Blessing Benito/Fall

Denied

Your resignation has been looked over and formally denied.

Come back Sannik 😞 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Damn Sinnik, gonna miss you a load. You was great and although I only started to get to know you when you was DOTF, I still feel you're a great friend. Thanks for believing in me and giving me Commander. I'll continue to lead with your principles in mind. Hope whatever you do you find success and happiness and we will all miss you man! 

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

I'm not sure if Security as a whole realizes how lucky they were to have someone as dedicated, committed, and passionate as you were. You deserved every chance you were given and I know that you'll keep achieving great things. I could not have asked for a better person to work with, and I'm glad I got to know you well. I miss the old Security HCMD gang 😔

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Damn bro, this is not pog, but it was nice working with you in SA and good luck on future endavours.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

You man were THE BEST DAMN HOS! When all old Security HCMD got purged Security was in a bad state and you took the reins of Security and you did WONDERS. You made a whole new sub-branch, revised documents, improved branch relations, and command was super active! God man ima miss you and sorry for sharing that video ;). NEW YORK GANG THOUGH AND I WAS BORN IN THE CITY SO I AINT A FAKE NEW YORKER BITCH. 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Good luck sinnik, I remember being a Doctor and a little higher and having some medics complain about security personnel harassing them because they didn't heal them and instead took them to medbay and such, and I was always a little EH towards security for that during that time frame. But when you and others we picked for high command I was intrigued about what yall would do and such. The first day you got chosen for DHOS, I think creamey and saiba followed soon, you talked to me, again creamey soon after, about how you could better securities image. I always that so highly about you after, actively trying to fix security's broken image and reputation. And by all fuckin means you and your fellow HCMD fixed it. You did good work as DoTF as well and I highly respect that as well. Good luck and you will always have a spot on this community!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

NOOOOO PAPA SINNIK IS LEAVING USSS 😪😪😪😪 I cant simp for you if your gone....

You will be missed you did great as DOTF

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

We definitely made security a better place, that’s what I think. Lmao, so much has happened since February man, think about it. Anyways, we had a good time. Cya later Invictus Sentry. 😉

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

Gonna miss you Mr.Sink man! We've never talked as much as I wish to, but you were an outstanding guy in security! I enjoyed doing PT's with y'all and you tried your best on MTF when you can! Thank you for your {rp} Service! ❤️

image.thumb.png.2f7b86cfde4d33a8aafa23880d8720ae.png

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

RIP The homie, Imma miss you man

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

This will be the day of The Martyrdom of Sinnik. He was a great man, though I joined midway of all of the craziness it was a great time as him being a HOS and a damn good one at that. May your future endeavors suit you well, your past will move on with your reformation of Gensec and the server as a whole.

Edited by Plain Myth

Why do all the people I like have to leave 😭😭😭 

@Sinnik You were a godsend and an amazing person to rant/talk be it about issues or just random nonsense lol

I will miss you, hop in once in a while so I can hear you get mad at “misisipie” again.

Loads of love and Godspeed

Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

‘‘Tis a big F. I remember when we were SCMD together and I told you the day before you got promoted to DHOS that “I’m betting you’ll get HCMD before me”. I predicted the future. I loved working with you and it amazes me that you resurrected our activity. You saved the branch. Thank you.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

I know I personally said my goodbyes already in teamspeak and DM's, but I felt if I didn't reply I would feel left out in a way. Sinnik I just wanna say out of everyone who could have gotten DoTF that day, i'm glad it was you. It was a absolute pleasure meeting you and finally getting to talk to you some more, I didn't know you much as High Command in security, but i'm glad we spent the time together we had. It was a absolute blast knowing you, in a way you're a pretty inspiring guy, ya know? You're a upfront, honest, funny dude whos good at whatever is thrown at him, and i'm glad I got to deal with some of the shit I did with you. I'm glad we built a bond together, because its a bond I quite won't forget just yet, you were a pretty awesome dude in all honesty. You might have not done anything crazy as DoTF, but you did a damn fantastic job coming from security. All I got left to say man is hopefully we get that chance to hang again outside of GL, whatever it may be. Much love homie, thank you for taking that spot and getting shit right.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Bread locked this topic