1. What is your in-game name?: Bread
2. What is your steam name?: [GL]Bread
3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:127549234
4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Mostly just my experience in SCP-RP, and some staffing on miscellaneous games.
5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Mid-January
6. What date did you make your forums account? January 27’th
7. Current rank on server:(This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin
8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0
9. Have you donated? Yes
10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin
11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No
12. Have you read the staff guidelines at
13. Time zone: EST
14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): SA+: Matthew, Jeff Jr, Kade, Th3, Invaliff Manager+: Igneous
15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Senior Admin because as my (almost) 4 months of being staff on SCP-RP, I have learned a lot, and at my current rank I can help almost every issue anyone has. When I started out as a trial moderator, I really didn’t know what to do for a while, but I eventually was able to take as many sits as I could and be able to help almost anyone without requiring help from another staff member. I try to get on for at least a couple hours a day, and when I see there are issues with the server and there are little to no staff, I get on and take my time sorting things out. I try to be my friendliest around everyone I talk to, and always try to help other staff if they need it. If I get Senior Admin, I can take single sits that are just there and not getting taken off duty, instead of completely getting of RP to take one sit, so I can fix broken keycard scanners, and just be able to help even more than I am now. Gaminglight has become a passion for me, and I hope to go further in the future. Thank you for considering my application.
16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First, I would bring them to a staff room, freeze them and ask why they are MRDM'ing. If they start to curse at me, I would gag them, and if they are swearing in chat I would mute them as well. If there was plenty of evidence of them Mass RDM’ing, I would warn them for MRDM/Staff Diss, and possibly NITRP, And finally I would minge them for 10,000 seconds for MDRM, + 600 for disrespect.