Foundation Security Senior Command Application
APPS ARE OPEN
Hello and welcome to the application format for Security Senior Command.
Please follow all rules and regulations that are stated in this post, and make sure to fill out all requirements before posting your application.
!FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES STATED WILL RESULT IN A INSTANT DENIAL!
1. You must acquire and maintain the rank of Captain or 1LT.
2. You must be either rank (ranks can stack. ex. I was 1LT for 2 weeks and CPT for another 2 weeks) for a minimum of 1 month before applying.
3. You must not have any strikes listed on the roster currently. Expired strikes won't be counted against you.
4. You must have a good knowledge of the; General Security Standard Operating Procedures, Non-Commissioned Officer's Guide, and the Command Guidelines as you will be tested on them.
5. You must be able to command, lead, and mentor lower-ranking personnel
1. POST TITLE: (Name's) Senior Command Application
2. YOU MUST ADD A POLL: TITLE OF POLL:
Should I become a Major?
OPTIONS: Yes and No
1. Steam Name?:
2. Steam ID?:
3. Roster Name?:
4. Current Rank?:
5. When were you promoted?:
6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?:
7. Do you promise to uphold all rules en-stated by Gaming Light and by the many Security guidelines?:
8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?:
9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?:
10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):
11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:
12. What would you do if an SGT was giving people permission to leave D Block?:
13. What do you do if an E11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:
14. Who is A1?(RP):