1. Steam Name?: Alpha
2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:94234554
3. Roster Name?: Security FTO RCF 1LT Alpha
4. Current Rank?: 1LT
5. When were you promoted?: September 15th (Was given permission from Twosix)
6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 5 months
7. Do you promise to uphold all rules enstated by Gaming Light and by the many Security guidelines?: I promise to uphold all rules enstated by Gaming Light and by the many Security guidelines
8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.?: I promise promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, ect.
9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings?: I promise promise that you will listen and respect your lower/higher rankings.
10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): The reasons why I want to become a senior command member is to create a friendly and cooperative environment around Gensec, making it the perfect division to join and for people to enjoy and make new friends while keeping the foundation safe from any possible breaches or D class riots. I wish to also enforce the rules in GENSEC and remove any possible mingery or anything negative for example corruption, etc. I want to make sure GENSEC is also a example of what other divisions/branches can strive to become.
What I believe makes me more unique to other personal and officers is connecting/bonding with other Security officers, for example talking and helping while still also making sure nothing bad is happening in security. I also would make sure to be active and stay active and keep everything updated such as documents and forms to keep problems/setbacks to practically nonexistant to which I want to do.
11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would at first stop the SO and ask him why is he leaving, making sure he was given permission by a lower ranking officer or some higher. If not I will talk to him about what he is doing is wrong and won't punish him as I feel as if this was nothing more but something he wasn't trained on and then I will retrain him on that certain section. I will also go ahead and go through FTO training logs to find who trained the SO and talk to the FTO that did train him on if he did train him and if he didn't why.
12. What would you do if an SGT was giving people permission to leave D Block?: This extremely situational in my personal opinion, if there are no CO's on and he was the highest ranking on I would do nothing and make sure what he was doing is right and correct him on any mistakes that he may have done, however if there are CO's on I will talk to him that there are higher ups on. If what he was doing was pointless and completely unnecessary I would reprimand him judging by the severity of the situation.
13. What do you do if an E11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would tell him that I am in charge of D-block and send him on his way while contacting his officers or anyone that has authority over him and carry on, however he is still attempting to take command of D-block I will tell all of GENSEC on to ignore him and continue updating the situation to his officers until the situation is dealt with.
14. Who is A1?(RP): What's a A1?