1. What is your Ingame Name: Bazooka
2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:0:156865758
3. Rank: EXP Medic/EXP Scientist
4. Time on server: 6 weeks
5. Total strikes ever received: 0
6. How many warns do you have on GL: 0
7. Who gave you permission to apply: Gordon, Twix
8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 7
9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I think I would be fit for ACM because I am good at Combat and RP due to being in CI. I am active and starting to do more in medical. I have experience helping and escorting people. I can ensure safety at least 75% of the time, we run into danger. Also in CI, I have done escorts for R&D and it works out most of the time. I will always try my best to ensure safety and help out the foundation and medical. That's why I feel like I should be a ACM.
10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? I heal the E-11 CPL first then help out the A1 Captain because healing is more important.