Kami's Final Goodbye

Kami- Amaterasu

*Sad Cl4PBOTĀ noises*

Seriously though, It's been lovely having you Kami. I wish you well.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site DirectorĀ Ā |Ā Ā EX-Super AdminĀ | EX-Event Team LeadĀ | Otter LoverĀ |Ā Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry.Ā |Ā R&D Senior Inspector

Ā 

ā€œEvery new beginning comes from some other beginningā€™s end.ā€

-Semisonic

Take care Kami! I hope I see you around.

"š˜•š˜° š˜ š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ'š˜µ š˜“š˜¤š˜¢š˜³š˜¦š˜„ š˜°š˜§ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æ'
'š˜Šš˜¢š˜¶š˜“š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜µ'š˜“ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜øš˜¦'š˜·š˜¦ š˜Øš˜°š˜µ
š˜žš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜øš˜¦ š˜£š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æ' š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜Ŗš˜§ š˜øš˜¦ š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ'š˜µ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æ'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Sad to see you go Kami! Hope you have luck in your future endevors!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || FormerĀ MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

Enuz- You are a GREAT high command member, although we didn't talk much, ever since the PTs you host i always tried to make myself better and worked towards the goal i pushed with. You were a person to look up to and I couldn't ask for a better LT-CMDR @enuz šŸ’£

Ā 

wow... im flatteredĀ šŸ„ŗĀ was great leading youĀ 

Former Head of JanitorialĀ |Ā HCZ man geer |Ā lvl 70 life wizard |Ā Roblox Clothing DesignerĀ 

Ā 

Made the most interactive events that included a lot of players, especially Research. You have my gratitude for being such a great Event Team Member, and a person as a whole.

Ā Foundation Archivist | Operations SupervisorĀ |Ā SCP-RP SeniorĀ Admin |Ā Forums DiplomatĀ | Support 1Ā |

Kami, I cannot even begin to tell you how much you have done. I have no words

Im just sad to see you go

Ā 

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJĀ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose'Ā | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose' |Ā Event Team MemberĀ Ā  Ā Ā 

Retired:Ā E11 LTCOL |Ā Omi9 MAJ |Ā Nu7 LTCOL |Ā OH3 |Ā Senior Mod | Event Team Member

Ā 

Ā 

Big - Support from the Cameraman behind the 1st Bot Photo šŸ˜ž

ama miss u Kami wish I could've hung out wit u more

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Sad to see you go!

Hope you come visit :3

š‘…š‘’š“‰š’¾š“‡š‘’š’¹ š’®š’žš’«-š‘…š’« šøš“‹š‘’š“ƒš“‰ š’Æš‘’š’¶š“‚ šæš‘’š’¶š’¹š‘’š“‡
š¼š“‚š“…š‘’š“‡š’¾š’¶š“-š‘…š’« š’¢š‘’š“ƒš‘’š“‡š’¶š“ /Ā šŸ¤šŸ«š“‰š’½ š‘œš’» š‘€š’¶š“Ž - šŸØš“‰š’½ š‘œš’» š’œš“Šš‘”š“Šš“ˆš“‰
š»š’¶š“‹š‘œš’ø š’®š‘’š“ƒš’¾š‘œš“‡ š’žš‘œš“‚š“‚š’¶š“ƒš’¹š‘’š“‡ /Ā šŸØš“‰š’½ š‘œš’» š¹š‘’š’·š“‡š“Šš’¶š“‡š“Ž - šŸ¤šŸ«š“‰š’½ š‘œš’» š‘€š’¶š“Ž
šøš“-š’µš‘’š“Šš“ˆ š’¢š’¶š“‚š’¾š“ƒš‘” š’®š“Šš“…š‘’š“‡š’¶š’¹š“‚š’¾š“ƒ /Ā š‘…š‘’š“‰š’¾š“‡š‘’š’¹ š’žš’½š’¶š‘œš“ˆ š¼š“ƒš“ˆš“Šš“‡š‘”š‘’š“ƒš’øš“Ž š’žš‘œš“š‘œš“ƒš‘’š“

Damn. Thanks for the good times Kami! Wish you well and hope CNTN Bot can stick around.Ā 

Grinding with Nu7 Ā |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI Ā |Ā Was a great Tech |Ā Saved Beanz from doom thriceĀ |Ā Didn't save Rang |Ā Gets bullied by SurgeĀ |Ā Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304Ā Ā |Ā CNTN Bot , Raptor TeamĀ |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

Damn, didn't mention me cry time

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Chad of many namesĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā Professional ShitĀ talker

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Damn. Down goes another one... Better come back someday! I'll be looking forward to it! Good luck Kami, stay safe!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

||Ā - Retired SCP-RP Event Team LeaderĀ || Retired SCP-RP AdminĀ ||Ā -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Cya!

š’š‚šš‘š š‡š¢š š” š‚šØš¦š¦ššš§š | š†ššš¦š¦šš š‚šØš¦š¦ššš§š - š‚š”šššØš¬ š‹š­. š‚šØš¦š¦ššš§ššžš«
šˆš¦š©šžš«š¢ššš„š‘š š‡š¢š š” š‚šØš¦š¦ššš§š |Ā š‚šØš¦š¦ššš§š š‘šžš©š«šžš¬šžš§š­ššš­š¢šÆšž ā‚‹ š†š«ššš§š š†šžš§šžš«ššš„

Damn, and now we lost another great member of the community.Ā šŸ˜”

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…āŠ°ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…āˆ™āˆ˜ā˜½ą¼“ā˜¾āˆ˜āˆ™ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…āŠ°ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…ā‹…ā€¢ā‹…

12 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

Gh0pit and literally handed him over to me- and to be honest I didnā€™t know what to do.

ya did great Kami.

WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH (sorry i left the discord it was very dead)

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11Ā  Ā Ā D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 DetectiveĀ  Ā  Ā 

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Much love for all the hard work you've done Kami, hopefully whatever you do next goes well, I wish you the best of luck!

Ā 

Thank you for bringing life to Omicron-9 when it was at one of its lowest stages, you were fantastic.

Ā  Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP)Ā |Ā Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | RetiredĀ Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard |Ā The One and Only Omicron-9 CommanderĀ | Retired O5-6 "The American"Ā (SCPRP)

• Bread locked this topic