Roster - Denied

Neo

What you want to see?
Allow Senior Command in branches to have Roster access.

Why should we add it?
It's tough for large branches to stay up to date when only 1-3 people can update it.
Hopefully most branches trust their Senior Command to move around dates and names.
You can't even copy and paste from the roster so work is much more annoying.

What are the advantages of having this?
Helps keep roster up to date.
Allows Senior Command to purge members correctly and perform other Officer duties.
Helps out our lovely, hard working High Command.

Who is it mainly for?
Everyone!

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+Support 
I like the idea but it should only be reserved for those that are the most trusted in senior command as it shouldn't be a wide sweeping thing

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+support

What ritz said on very trustworthy people, but also, it may be more useful to more filled branches like CI and GenSec (Utility have it from what I know and if not then them too), so boom.

insert cliched signature 

26 minutes ago, Ritz said:

+Support 
I like the idea but it should only be reserved for those that are the most trusted in senior command as it shouldn't be a wide sweeping thing

1 minute ago, starr said:

+support

What ritz said on very trustworthy people, but also, it may be more useful to more filled branches like CI and GenSec (Utility have it from what I know and if not then them too), so boom.

+/- Support, sure it'd be easier for the branches, but also carry some risk, we've had some immature  Senior Command before.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

41 minutes ago, Falxen said:

+/- Support, sure it'd be easier for the branches, but also carry some risk, we've had some immature  Senior Command before.

I don't think we should make this required. High command can give them roster access if they think they wouldn't abuse it, and would update it frequently.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

5 minutes ago, Doggo0 said:

I don't think we should make this required. High command can give them roster access if they think they wouldn't abuse it, and would update it frequently.

read the suggestion, its not required, its allowed

insert cliched signature 

1 hour ago, starr said:

+support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

3 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support 

@Neo what rank would you suggest for MTF as we don’t have senior command as such 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support its high commands duty to update the roster every 3 days and if they fail to update the roster in that time then they would be punished accordingly. Most branches don't exceed more than 60 people which doesn't make it hard to update the roster within 3 days. The only roster I would see that might need Senior Command support would be gensec seeing as 3 people have to update over 150+ people on one roster.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

4 hours ago, Falxen said:

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Catsro said:

-Support its high commands duty to update the roster every 3 days and if they fail to update the roster in that time then they would be punished accordingly. Most branches don't exceed more than 60 people which doesn't make it hard to update the roster within 3 days. The only roster I would see that might need Senior Command support would be gensec seeing as 3 people have to update over 150+ people on one roster.

Wait...I don't have to update the roster every day? 😉

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

+/- Support

Me and bread don't have trouble with updating the roster and we usually don't have to do many roster changes a day anyways

only branch that I could see needing this is Security with how many people they have.

12 hours ago, Catsro said:

Most branches don't exceed more than 60 people

We have 80 right after a purge....
Also roster has to be update every 2 days.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

13 hours ago, Catsro said:

It's been said before, HCMD will be the only ones who have roster access. This isn't going to happen.

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

19 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support 

+Support ^

15 hours ago, Catsro said:

The only roster I would see that might need Senior Command support would be gensec seeing as 3 people have to update over 150+ people on one roster.

It would only make sense for GENSEC because of this ^

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 4/18/2020 at 7:04 PM, Catsro said:

Retired Gensec Captain/DHFTO | Vegetable

-Support

Honestly, even though security is a very big branch we don't have any issues updating the roster, it is updated regularly by us high command and having 6 people editing the roster would in my opinion be a nightmare.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

2 hours ago, Cryolast said:

-Support

Honestly, even though security is a very big branch we don't have any issues updating the roster, it is updated regularly by us high command and having 6 people editing the roster would in my opinion be a nightmare.

This could be a bad idea very fast, if I'm correct Igneous actually mentioned before that only HCMD will receive access. I'm doing a big guess that this will not change for a few reasons good reasons that I'm sure everyone can figure out. 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png