Major Hooplaa - Colonel Application

Hooplaa

Hooplaa's Colonel Application  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Does Hooplaa Deserve Colonel? Tell Me Why.

• Yes (Tell Why)
    • No (Tell Why)

Name: Hooplaa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107729311

Current rank: Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Month

Rank Wanted: Colonel

How many warns do you have: 12

Do you have a Working mic: Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Assistant Chief Dane / Chief Kitty / Deputy Commissioner Noot

Why should you be promoted:

As I take my final steps within the Hierarchy of Low Command, I can't help but be humbled by the journey. Every step has truly been an experience. From the Hardships, to the stunning achievements. I can not truly express my gratitude, for everyone who has help me make it to this point. From the most minor Patrol Officer, to the Commissioner of Police, every individual has helped me progress to a stage of Command, I'd never though possible upon first joining the department. At this moment, one should take the time to reflect on their experiences. It was so long ago now that I first signed up for the Police Department, I was just an atom in the grand scheme of the Department. A lowly Cadet. Who was my trainer, I can't remember, but they were the stepping to stone to my ascension through the Police Department. Within the next few months I would rise to Master Sergeant, the rank of my trainer, a rank I though unachievable in my infant state of being a Cadet. I would now be responsible for the mentorship of those who seek what I did so many months ago. It was a chance to prove myself, as a Leader and Teacher. To show my dedication to a department, that otherwise would collapse without such mentors. That, in and of itself, was humbling. To know that, I held that mantle of such a prestigious position, and that I now take up the duties, that my trainer once held. Soon after I'd rise to Sergeant Major. At this rank I realized that someone must be the trainer, of the trainers. I spent my waking hours, preparing Corporals for the tasks that lie ahead, building Sergeants Leadership and Courage, and perfecting Master Sergeants abilities to command. So that one day, they may look back on their experiences, their trainer, and whom they have trained. So that they may, be ready for the mantle of Sergeant Major. 3 Weeks later I applied for Lieutenant, and I was Denied. However, most people would be disheartened by such a failure. I am not most people. I viewed this as a learning experience, that more improvement was needed. I began working harder. Training more, working with the public, assisting command members at the time. A week later I applied again, and was then granted, Lieutenant. From here my progression through Command begun, and it was in that moment I realized that command was something not very many get the opportunity of serving as. It was something that I needed to uphold to the highest standard of accountability and transparency. That I did. Lieutenant was my introduction into Command, and something I am grateful for, still to this day. To be able to now truly command our officers, was an honour. From here I would continue to rise and grow as a leader. Lieutenant to Captain, Captain to Major, and now I take my final steps in Low Command. Personally, I would not be able to list all of the names of the people who helped me get to this point, but for what it's worth, thank you.

Now from a Command stand point, I believe I am more than capable of upholding the position of Colonel. Colonel is the final step in Low Command, and is a position I am willing to fully commit to. As with my previous, and current positions with in the Police Department, and abroad. I have consistently shown an upmost dedication and perseverance, to the Police Department. Whether it be countless hours of officer reports, to teaching the most effective way to administer a traffic stop. I have just about seen, and done it all. However, my advancement through PD is not completed yet. There is still much more I have to learn and convey to others. There are so many more lessons I could take in from young and old officers alike. As Colonel, I can assure that my activity is upheld, my professionalism is maintained, and that I will continue to assist current command with the progression of the police Department. Even now, as I face the final step through Low Command, I still consistently train officers, and make an effort to help them understand our values. With the help of other Low Command Members, and High Command alike, we have begun to turn PD into a professional and outstanding law enforcement agency. An agency that I want to continue to serve alongside. Command is nothing out of the ordinary to me, I understand the responsibilities that come with it, and the commitment it requires. I am prepared to administer any form of punishment necessary, in an effort to keep the Police Department professional, and accountable. Likewise, I am prepared to receive an form of criticism, so that I may do my job efficiently, effectively, and to the best of my ability. The Police Department is what's important to me, and I do not want our values, jeopardized. Thus any actions that are required to ensure that the PD remains standing, must be taken, and I am will to cooperate with any department, any officer, any command member, to make sure we can continue to develop as a department. The Police Department depends on the coherent cooperation of all of it's members, so teamwork is a very important value we need to uphold. I personally make an effort to coordinate transparent practices between departments, so that departments can view each other as teammates, not rivals. Furthermore, with the recent implementation of departmental training, I can continue to help officers, on a larger scale, instead of the one to one training I was doing prior. I like to consider myself a good leader, which is an ideology I want to bestow upon others. I want our officers to be good leaders, and one day achieve their goals of PD Command. That said, I am more than capable of conducting my duties individually, should it be necessary.

Ultimately, I must give credit where credit is due. To all current members of Low Command, I thank you for being there for myself and the department, in times of need, and mentorship. High Command, I thank you for all you do for the PD, and I hope to continue to serve alongside you all. Colonel, is a position of Courage, Respect, Integrity, Professionalism, Commitment, Community, Accountability, Innovation and much more. Command is something I have pursued since my first moments on the server, and I am more than ready to take the final ascension to Colonel, and serve the community, and department, for many months to come. Once again, this has been an exceptional journey, and I'm eager to see where the department goes from this point, Thank You all.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, I understand

Edited by Hooplaa
Spelling Errors

+???????

?????? ??-????/?????????

????????? ?????? 

• ????? ??? ? ???? ????

• ???? ???????????

• ???? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???????

?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????!

???? ???? ??????, ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??????? ??!

Edited by soulness

10 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support 

• Active
  • Mature
  • Maj for a while
  • GREAT app
  • Deserves the position
  • Good guy 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+SUPPORT

• Active Almost Every Day
  • Very Mature/Well Spoken 
  • Has been Major for quite sometime now
  • Made a beautifully crafted application that sets the bar high for all CL. Apps
  • Would make an amazing Colonel due to his knowledge of the rules/how to handle situations
  • Nice Guy!
  • Very Engaged with other departments/the community

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

2 hours ago, Blitzton said:

+SUPPORT

• Made a beautifully crafted application that sets the bar high for all CL. Apps
  • Would make an amazing Colonel due to his knowledge of the rules/how to handle situations
  • Nice Guy!

MAJOR +Support

• Active
  • Mature and Professional
  • Is a great Major
  • Great Staff Member(Knows the rules)
  • Friendly and Approachable
  • Deserves Colonel 

Major Hoopla has shown great professionalism in the department as well as brought many great changes. We appreciate all the work you do and good luck on this promotion. 

2 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

MAJOR +Support

• Active
  • Is a great Major
  • Deserves Colonel 

Major Hoopla has shown great professionalism in the department as well as brought many great changes. We appreciate all the work you do and good luck on this promotion. 

Agreed. Also look at that application! 1133 Words! 

Good Luck, Hooplaa!

Gonna need you to write my English essay pls xD

On 10/28/2018 at 9:23 PM, soulness said:

+???????

?????? ??-????/?????????

????????? ?????? 

• ????? ??? ? ???? ????

• ???? ???????????

• ???? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???????

?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????!

???? ???? ??????, ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??????? ??!

Good luck Hoopla, you deserve it! 

logan2.png

14 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

MAJOR +Support

• Active
  • Is a great Major
  • Deserves Colonel 

That bald Aussie Guy

21 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

MAJOR +Support

• Active
  • Is a great Major
  • Deserves Colonel 

On 10/29/2018 at 9:41 AM, Blitzton said:

+SUPPORT

• Nice Guy!

On 10/29/2018 at 6:41 AM, Blitzton said:

+SUPPORT

• Nice Guy!