1. What Is Your In-game Name: Elapin (Epipen for nickname)
4. What Is Your Rank? (GYSGT+): MGYSGT
5. Who Would Like To See You As A 104th Operator? (Two RU 2LT-CMDR; Any branch, if VCMDR+ can't be a SZ VCMDR+):
RUAF LTC Huntt
SZ 104th KGB 2LT MiKey
6. Why Should You Be Given The Opportunity To Join The "104thSOC"? (75 Words Min; wordcounter.net): I should be given the opportunity to join the 104thSOC for many reasons. The first reason I think I should be able to join the 104th is because I am active and I get mature when ever I am needed to. With this I can bring more rp to the sub-branch and overall more activity from the members. I have great leadership which allows me to be able to make a decision on how to lead my team; I am always willing to do what I need to resolve a situation. I have lots of exp on leadership and PVP which allows me to get around many situations that call to me.
7. Why Do You Want To Be A 104th Operator (50 Words Min; wordcounter.net): I wish to become the 104th Operator for lots of reasons. To start of, the 104th is a more elite, mature and overall a well ran branch which catches my eye. Their team work and communication with each other and how well everyone knows each other will make my experience on the server even more fun! I love working with other members who are willing to help me get better in the server.
8. How Active Are You?: Active
9. How Often Can You Be On, and What Is Your Playtime?: At least 1-2 hours everyday unless irl issues
10. How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns): 10 but non from MilRP
11. Do you have any strikes?(If you do, then what for?): None
12. Are you capable of leading DB when no one else can, and do you believe you are able to keep troops in check when they get out of line?: Yes (If I still remember from a while ago)
13. Do you understand the responsibility that comes with being a 104th Operator?: Yes
14. Do you promise to always uphold the highest level of maturity and respect while representing SZ, and 104th?:Yes
15. Do you agree that you can be striked, removed, or blacklisted at any point without notice if you breach any rules on this handbook or in the Spetsnaz handbook?:Yes