Johnson Staff Abuse

Nicolaaas08

Your In-Game Name: Insper

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429113304

Staff member's In-Game Name: Johnson

What did they do? I was doing my thing as a vandalist and spraying my swep around. Now he then tases me and handcuffs me and says "Put him in for assault". Now I then say "I did no damage at all". So we argue for about 30 seconds and then I say, "Welp i guess I'll just call an admin" and then he immediately backs off and uncuffs me. I then RP out my anger and pull out me chainsaw and then he abuses his phys gun and pushes me away (He was on SS). I walk back, now trying to kill him, and then he guns me down.

Evidence (REQUIRED): I do not have evidence of him doing it but I do have evidence of him admitting it. As well as Hoopla being there to hear him admit it and to tell him that it's not okay

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Whatever is the equivalent of a strike on this server if this is his first offense. If stuff like this has happened with him he should get a demotion.

+Support 

• I was present when this situation unfolded, Johnson ended up admitting to Physgun abuse, and considering that it was previously discussed by SMT I feel a Strike would be an acceptable Punishment for a First Time offence. Any further offences should lead to a demotion.

53 minutes ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support 

• I was present when this situation unfolded, Johnson ended up admitting to Physgun abuse, and considering that it was previously discussed by SMT I feel a Strike would be an acceptable Punishment for a First Time offence. Any further offences should lead to a demotion.

8 hours ago, Jakeee said:

+Suppprt

Staff should not be using their phys gun on other players whilst off duty.

Even if he was trying to RDM you, you should call a staff member instead of using your phys gun to move him away.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Jakeee said:

+Suppprt

Staff should not be using their phys gun on other players whilst off duty.

Even if he was trying to RDM you, you should call a staff member instead of using your phys gun to move him away.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

17 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support 

~Mervin

22 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support 

On 9/10/2018 at 11:28 PM, Hooplaa said:

+Support 

On 9/10/2018 at 11:28 PM, Hooplaa said:

+Support 

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:20 PM, Dane said:

+Support

Staff member admitted to it and evidence is clear.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-/+ Support

He admitted to using his physgun off duty. That alone is a +support on this.  However he did say he thought he was being rdm'd. 

I dont know the current state of the rules considering even the 1:20 rule is gone so I cant say it was the same when I was staff but my understanding was if you used your physgun in a staff scenario to assist the on duty staff then it was fine. I used my physgun plenty of times when I saw someones car in the water or similar situations with someone being stuck. 

That being said it was more than a few months ago so I cant go spewing around stuff that is outdated without having any idea. So ill stick with a -/+ support and hope people understand where I am coming from.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Fame locked this topic