What date did you start playing on the community?  Around Summer of 2019

What date did you make your forums account? April 4, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 13

image.thumb.png.68c49dd7148243833b87eb3413742c0a.png

What is your donor rank?  Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? 

I think that I would be a worthy staff member because I have been around and interacting with this server and its community for so long that I think I have the skills required and know the rules. I have gained a positive reputation with the people here and always try to be unbiased when I do anything,and will deal with people tactfully so as not to waste time or be rude. I am willing to do mountains of work, whatever it may be, and will put as much effort into it, knowing that the work will represent me and the community. As a staff member I will be committed to making the server a friendly place for anyone that will end up playing it. Overall I am experienced, active, and dedicated to this whole community, and believe that this is my next step to helping out the server as much as I can.

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would first separate the players and attempt to get another staff member to help me. if the sit is going in circles I would give a verbal to the accused player and return them all. Although, if the sit continues to have evidence and/or reasons to punish someone, I would finish the sit with whatever is needed for the situation

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would give (or not give) a punishment based on their situation, if he continues to not care it would move to NITRP and whatever punishments follow

Edited by J0LTY W0LTY
Adding a more exact way to show my warns and dates

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support

While he may have a lot of warns they are rather spread out from what I can tell and he has always been a wonderful member of Nu7's CMD, really nice guy, be prepared to attack some weird blue dogs tho.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

22 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

While he may have a lot of warns they are rather spread out from what I can tell and he has always been a wonderful member of Nu7's CMD, really nice guy, be prepared to attack some weird blue dogs tho.

Using "A lot of warns" on a 13 warn profile is insulting to my 33 warns hmph. 

+support

Please dont turn new players into furries 🙏

• Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

25 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

Using "A lot of warns" on a 13 warn profile is insulting to my 33 warns hmph. 

+support

Please dont turn new players into furries 🙏

Bruh fax no more furries 

+support

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

37 minutes ago, Shin said:

+Support

No bad interactions with this man.

Relatively neutral or fun times with him all the time.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

+SUPPORT
He's kinda cool I Guess

• Thanks 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+support 

furry schizophrenic femboy 

cool guy

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+ Support

Very good command member.

Has a good understanding of all the server rules.

Has been around for a very long time.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support 

furry schizophrenic femboy 

cool guy

Lucario 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Pros:

Good member of the community.

No bad interactions reflective of his character.

Fun to be around.

Cares about the rules.

Cons (jokes):

Have you seen his new forum name?

Part of a soon-to-be extinct species (lucario).

Lucario.

+Support

J0LT has come quite a long way and does good work for Nu-7 and I'd like to see that expand into the greater SCP RP community.

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+ Support

> Good command member and has experience having to solve problems, would do amazing as staff

> Has been around a while and knows the rules

> Lucario

Edited by Toasty

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

Pls not i forgot to add the vote. go vote guys!!!!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, J0LTY W0LTY said:

Pls not i forgot to add the vote. go vote guys!!!!

Sir Yes Sir! 
+Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png