General Suggestion - F4 Menu Job rearrangement - Accepted [Completed]

NeoID

What are you suggesting? -  Ok, so the F4 job menu has gotten incredibly unorganized, some branches worse than others,  but in most if not all branches, theres at least one thing that is either not in line with the rest. I think all branches, and all jobs should be lined up in a certain way or form. 

Open to better suggestions, but my personal opinion and general consensus with others would be that the jobs are rearranged to look like this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Site Admin (In CI's case)
^
High Command

Special Forces
^
Specialized Units (Maynard, Praxedes fist)

^
Senior Command

Low Command
^
Sub-Branches (Moving up depending on restrictions/job level)
^
Enlisted/NCO/Beta Units
^
Junior Enlisted/NCO/ Alpha Units
^
Donator Jobs
^
Trainee Jobs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would this change better the server? -  Easier Navigation of the F4 job menu

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Absolutely not

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  All SCP-RP members

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by NeoID
  • Like 4

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Not a suggestion for a specified branch. Just an overall better system in an OOC sense to have everything laid out the same for all branches. Better sever quality, not better branch quality 

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

-support am i the only one that does not like this (._.) sad times 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

Imma going to die if.i need to do this, its just so tedious 

Having said that I can do it if the hcmd would like

I personally don't mind the way things are right now, but if the community wants it I also wouldn't mind it getting reworked either.

RIP to you though rang xd

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Just now, Blackbeard said:

I personally don't mind the way things are right now, but if the community wants it I also wouldn't mind it getting reworked either.

RIP to you though rang xd

Yeah lol. The MTF ones are actually pretty good for the most part. Maybe like one edit needed. It’s CI/Utility that MOSTLY need it lmao. I also just think a standard order for all branches makes the various jobs easier to understand for people as a whole. In Research/Gensecs case anyway.

With Best Regards,

+support
uhhh not needed and it would be making rang suffer butttttt it would look better (i think it looks fine as is the only thing i think would be needed changing F4 menu wise would be to seperate the CCs into seperate categorys based on faction as the alphabetical searching of CCs is a clusterfuck and really only orginizes the MTFs together)

6 hours ago, Fear said:

+support
uhhh not needed and it would be making rang suffer butttttt it would look better (i think it looks fine as is the only thing i think would be needed changing F4 menu wise would be to seperate the CCs into seperate categorys based on faction as the alphabetical searching of CCs is a clusterfuck and really only orginizes the MTFs together)

The CCs aren't getting fixed lol. I can almost guarantee that. A lot more effort for them. This is to create a universal arrangement for all the branches, so everyone can understand the job orders for each branch.

With Best Regards,

• 2 years later...