Literally y'all needa chill

Rektify

BREH I'M NOT RESIGNING I HATE YOU @Blackbeard DOIN ME DIRTY BRUH IM NEVER GIVING YOU GET THE MICRO AND ALSO @Rangiatea 

I HOPE YOUR KIWI FARMS ROT

Edited by Rektify
  • Laughing 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Bro so sad you're leaving man, I love you bro goodbye sad moment joe event over I cry

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Why is everyone leaving

You were a good super admin, keep it real

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

o7

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

Sad to see you go Rekt, will miss you!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic