1. What is your Ingame Name: Rektify/Crakify
2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:0:797820
3. Rank: Medic/Resident FM
4. Time on server: 6 weeks
5. Total strikes ever received: 0
6. How many warns do you have on GL: 2 (pretty old ones)
7. Who gave you permission to apply: Crystal and Nefario
8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 7/8
9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I believe I deserve ACM because I, personally, specialized in combat branches for most of my time on Gaminglight. I understand weapons a little more than most medics you will ever see due to my long time combat experience as high command in MTF Alpha-1 and MTF Omicron-9. When it comes to the safety of others, I am a good candidate for protecting them with my life since it was one of my main jobs in a past life. My vigilance and keen eye to spot most hostile forces has been honed and I can react quickly to any situation that confronts me. I want the best for whoever I work with so I'm also pretty chill with everyone and honestly, I wanna shoot things.
10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? Pfft, Alpha-1 got removed (BIG SAD) but I would probably tell the Alpha-1 Captain that, as a Medic first and foremost, I will heal the CPL first. No matter if they get upset at me for not helping, I have my priorities and they have theirs.