Former LR Monika Returned

Should monika be in command?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should monika be in command?

• Yes
    • No

-Support

-Recently blacklisted from all of MTF

-striked twice this month, and demoted once.

-Clearly not ready for CMD

Apply when you've successfully appealed both your strikes and have had plenty of time to move past the blacklists and I'll +support

Edited by BadAim
  • Like 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+support
Vlad I'm going to be real. You have grown so much and it honestly shows. Yes your were mingy in the past and don't have the best record by far. BUT and a huge BUT, I feel you have changed. Your dedication for research astonishes me beyond belief, I don't know how but you still have the strive to be command in research after everything that has happened. This is without a doubt in my mind the most single dedicated man I've ever seen. You do a lot of work and it also does show. Now for one last thing, As long as you stop with the yandere stuff, you'll be fine. I know it must be hard to stop but you have to understand that people aren't in to that and wish for you to stop. I feel if you prove yourself really well in a trial period of command then I think you'll be fine. I wish the best for you vlad and good luck!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

16 hours ago, Hope said:

"Disrespect to Omicron-9, Not Fit for E11, Harassment on a MTF Command Member" 

11 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

Vlad I understand you have an extreme amount of potential to be seen but I dont know if Application seems to be the way for you.

Give it time, Learn, Develop, Grow. Do all of these things and I promise you that you can make it far in this server.

I say, Let the past be the past. If Research Command Truly has seen him grow then I will put my trust into them as they have put their trust into him.

+Support

Vlad. We've had our differences. You have given many reasons why to -support however. Today, I belive you deserve a +Support on this application. I've explained to you the reasons of my uncomfortness and you have respectively backed off and offically apologized for all the actions that led up to the point. you are EXTREMELY loyal to Research- as you have pushed passed every removal, every demotion, every PK. You have not given up. EVERYONE Starts rough. 

Just look at @Surge He got removed from Nu7 like 3 times. And now he's command. Everyone deserves a chance. And i believe you should be given one before everyone looks down at you without even seeing how you can thrive in command.

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

11 minutes ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

Just look at @Surge He got removed from Nu7 like 3 times. And now he's command.

While yes Vlad has had his rough patches, I truly believe Research is his bread and butter. Through all his minging days. I  noticed he would always minge on everything but would take Research much more seriously. I've also noticed Vlad trying to clean up his act, as we all make mistakes. Like they say, lets give him a chance.

+Support

Edited by samall56

-Support
At this moment of time, I do not believe you are fit for a command position within Research.
As of late, yes, you have have an incremental change of attitude towards the branch and others.
However, you have the tendency to be disrespectful when someone opposes you or denies you.
You are a magnificent Researcher and faithful for the branch. However, I don't think you are the best fit for this position at this time.
I've yet to see you break since your recent crisis. However, I believe more time and consideration should be given before placing you in a Junior Command position.
The way Research is shown across the server is dependent on how Researchers, Research Command, and Research High Command act and consider things.
If you continue to break down and be extremely disrespectful to people when opposed, you aren't representing Research in a positive way.
Disrespect and harassment is greatly looked down upon, especially in this community. If a member of Research Command has the tendency to minge and be disrespectful, Research wouldn't be represented well whatsoever. I believe more time, consideration, and dedication should be put in from you. You seem to always go for the path easiest for you. You also don't see how others will view you when you make these poor decisions.

Edited by Starstep

16 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

I understand that you are Dedicated but there are some flaws that outweigh this

• You have been blacklisted from all MTF Branches
  • You have 2 strikes
  • Generally don't listen to orders and likes to minge, be it on comms or generally. Non compliance with orders is a big red flag as you should be able to follow guidelines before imposing them on others.

You also have a 6 month BL from R&D

-Support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

16 hours ago, Crystal said:

+Support I know Vlad made of gone some mingey things. however he trying his best to improve himself.  Vlad is only trying to make himself better to be sorry. (From Talk with me and him) I believe give him a chance 

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

To Everyone here who has +Supported my app thank you it means the world to me that so many of you want me in command i will continue to improve and make research a great place you are all great people. 

Thanks everyone for 11 Months of enlisted

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

On 9/30/2020 at 4:31 PM, Kami- Amaterasu said:

Vlad. We've had our differences. You have given many reasons why to -support however. Today, I belive you deserve a +Support on this application. I've explained to you the reasons of my uncomfortness and you have respectively backed off and offically apologized for all the actions that led up to the point. you are EXTREMELY loyal to Research- as you have pushed passed every removal, every demotion, every PK. You have not given up. EVERYONE Starts rough. 

Just look at @Surge He got removed from Nu7 like 3 times. And now he's command. Everyone deserves a chance. And i believe you should be given one before everyone looks down at you without even seeing how you can thrive in command.

+Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 9/29/2020 at 11:30 PM, Surge said:

-Support

-Minges around to much

-Tries to force his "yandery" serum in any branch he goes to 

- Doesnt listen 

-Interrupt's people private meetings 
-Blacklisted from Every MTF branch with XYZ reasons listed in the DNT 

-Aswell you say 05 in open comms way to much 

This is not "player targetting" this is my general opinion on you an no-way this has been influenced by someone else this is my own free thought and will

-support ^ these reasons

On 9/30/2020 at 4:26 PM, BadAim said:

-Support

-Recently blacklisted from all of MTF

-striked twice this month, and demoted once.

-Clearly not ready for CMD

Apply when you've successfully appealed both your strikes and have had plenty of time to move past the blacklists and I'll +support

And that ^

Edited by Mint

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 9/29/2020 at 11:30 PM, Tomato said:

To everyone who isn't in research and is comming here just to be dicks and bury vlad, just know this. VLAD HAS TURNED HIMSELF AROUND AND IS ON THE RIGHT PATH. I wouldn't be plus supporting him if I didn't believe in him to do good.  Hell, my last promotion at the research meeting was vlad because he has done such a good job over the past few weeks.  We in research believe in him, yall should do the same.

+support

+Support 

- sure

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

On 9/30/2020 at 6:11 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

+Support

Yes, Monika/Vlad/Whoever can sometimes be mingy. I've seen it firsthand myself. But there have also been genuinely fun times I've had with them. I trust they'll do good in command.

+Support Reason above

While being blacklisted from MTF I think you deserve a chance in command to prove that you have changed.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

-support You know and aknowledge you have done bad things in the past and in your OR app you stated,"i understand my reputation might not be the best but i want to turn it around by becoming something greater." This would show that you have intent to stop being a mingey person and actually fix you act right? 4 days after that was posted, vlad got blacklisted from all MTF branches, showing me at least that he doesn't have any intent to clean up his act. That along with all the other reasons stated  about his past lead me to believe that he would be unfit for a command position.

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

+ Support

I understand that Vlad has a negative history when it comes to many things but recently I have seen that Vlad has improved and deserves a shot. The best things can be found in the oddest places and in a firm believer in that.

I don't think that Vlad was arguing in his app But more clarifying misconceptions

Monika has really changed and I’m proud to call him a friend, a coworker and maybe even a command member

• Like 1

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

On 9/29/2020 at 10:59 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

I understand that you are Dedicated but there are some flaws that outweigh this

• You have been blacklisted from all MTF Branches
  • You have 2 strikes
  • Generally don't listen to orders and likes to minge, be it on comms or generally. Non compliance with orders is a big red flag as you should be able to follow guidelines before imposing them on others.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

On 9/29/2020 at 11:43 PM, Crystal said:

+Support I know Vlad made of gone some mingey things. however he trying his best to improve himself.  Vlad is only trying to make himself better to be sorry. (From Talk with me and him) I believe give him a chance 

I know i may get hate on this but give this man a chance.

EDIT: Also good luck.

Edited by Not Ash
  • Like 1

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

1 minute ago, Not Ash said:

I know i may get hate on this but give this man a chance.

EDIT: Also good luck.

Please read above lmao.

This was Denied and needs to be locked

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator