Generator Room - Denied

Propane

What are you suggesting? - Allow CI to roll to activate/deactivate the generator room with a 100 roll

How would this change better the server? - Gives the generator room an actual use other than existing

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - CI could stack up on it and activate it with 10 assists, which could be solved with allowed only 1-2 assists or none, though as of now the generator does not fully breach from what I know so it won't be a complete horror since MTF can quickly close the CC's

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI/SCP's

Edited by Propane

Do you know why CI is no longer allowed to use the generator room? Back when I was the CMDR we decided that CI couldn’t use it because it opens every single door in the foundation. It simultaneously breaches every single SCP at the same time. 

-support as this would destroy the balance of the server. 

-/+ support If it was a player count thing so if like 70+ people were on it could be done then I think this would be interesting, however yeah I dont think any assists should be allowed and it can only be done by cmd/shades maybe?

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

53 minutes ago, October said:

Do you know why CI is no longer allowed to use the generator room? Back when I was the CMDR we decided that CI couldn’t use it because it opens every single door in the foundation. It simultaneously breaches every single SCP at the same time

Honestly though, this would give MTF more to do, there's nothing more fun than recontaining SCPs, well except rioting. #FLESHSTHICC, and it would give SCPs a reason to be on. Most of the time most people don't get on SCPs unless there's a low amount of MTF and/or there's a good chance of being breached. It is called the CHAOS Insurgency for a reason. Not to say it'd be the brightest idea to release SCPs going in, maybe heading out though.

Also, when you say Generator Room, do you mean lights and Teslas as well? Or is this a separate thing? 

I'm -/+ leaning towards +Support. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support, this would allow CI to instantly breach every single SCP on the server.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

11 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Also, when you say Generator Room, do you mean lights and Teslas as well? Or is this a separate thing? 

This is a completely separate thing, and it’s fun to recontain SCP’s, but if it’s 100 people on the server and every single SCP is breached (076-2, 049, 682, both 939’s, etc) it’ll be terrible and chaotic. It’s too powerful to allow CI to break every single SCP with the press of 1 button. It also kills the lights to the whole site, which is another issue. 

6 minutes ago, October said:

This is a completely separate thing, and it’s fun to recontain SCP’s, but if it’s 100 people on the server and every single SCP is breached (076-2, 049, 682, both 939’s, etc) it’ll be terrible and chaotic. It’s too powerful to allow CI to break every single SCP with the press of 1 button. It also kills the lights to the whole site, which is another issue. 

I mean to be fair, the only people affected will be MTF. If the SCPs can even make it to LCZ, then its a problem, but with good communication, the LCZ can be closed off and isolated. Unless its a Maynard.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

3 minutes ago, Pie said:

-Support.

It would be nice to see the Generator Room used more often, but giving Ci access to it is just a lil.. overkill

I agree, as much as I want this to happen, for the sake of everything this will bring issue. However I believe this can be interesting for big raids. Why not let SuperAdmins/SeniorEvent team members schedule these type of things once in a while, so we can bring some excitement. 

• Like 2

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

44 minutes ago, Skela said:

I agree, as much as I want this to happen, for the sake of everything this will bring issue. However I believe this can be interesting for big raids. Why not let SuperAdmins/SeniorEvent team members schedule these type of things once in a while, so we can bring some excitement. 

if it was reworked to like superadmin/senior et+ and there was a level 5 keycard person to turn it back on then it coult be a +support from me

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

I'm supremely against allowing absolutely any raid to have a possibility to turn off the generator as it accomplishes what getting into HCZ / LCZ would do within the first minute of the raid if you are lucky. 

1 hour ago, Skela said:

However I believe this can be interesting for big raids.

I'm cool with this happening every once and a while so if you got a lot of CI on, feel free to PM me and ask.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

-support On this, Because it opens every single door, an shuts off the power to the entire facility making it impossible to see, an Night vision is never handed out to MTF or gensec to see anything in the dark aswell every SCP would just be out 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

5 hours ago, October said:

Do you know why CI is no longer allowed to use the generator room? Back when I was the CMDR we decided that CI couldn’t use it because it opens every single door in the foundation. It simultaneously breaches every single SCP at the same time. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

4 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, this would allow CI to instantly breach every single SCP on the server.

The only time I would see this happen is during events. Other than that -Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
hell no unless like people have said it's CI meeting day with 40+ CI on the server. If they contact a senior event team or super admin+ prior to work things out then that would be the best plan of action.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Pie said:

-Support.

It would be nice to see the Generator Room used more often, but giving Ci access to it is just a lil.. overkill

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-support it should be planned out if you want too breach every scp and if you want too cut the power and turn on Tesla gates you know how too do it you can separate into two groups one will breach all the scps then when all are breached the other group will turn off the lights and turn on Tesla’s same effect just give MTF units at least a chance too stop breach’s 

On 8/26/2020 at 4:18 PM, Hoovy said:

I'm supremely against allowing absolutely any raid to have a possibility to turn off the generator as it accomplishes what getting into HCZ / LCZ would do within the first minute of the raid if you are lucky. 

I'm cool with this happening every once and a while so if you got a lot of CI on, feel free to PM me and ask.

This sounds cool. Maybe only the General is allowed to do this so it's more controlled ?

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

On 8/26/2020 at 2:45 PM, October said:

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT