1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
On the CWRP Server it is “Nightfall Commander Wraith” for the most part. (Nightfall is my custom job.)
2. What Regiment are you applying for?
The 69th Medical Corps Vice Commander!
3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I believe I am suited to be the vice commander of the 69th Medical Corps because I am Experienced, Can Be Active, and have a love for MedicalRP. I have been command in Multiple Star Wars RP servers before. My Experience with command positions is as follows:
◦ ARF Commander (Gaminglight Clone Wars RP, 2016 version though)
◦ Admiral (Gaminglight Clone Wars RP, Once again the 2016 version)
◦ 74th Medical Corps Commander (Aetherial Networks, a Clone Wars Server)
◦ Major General (Gaminglight Clone Wars RP, Early 2019 version of it this time!)
◦ AO CMDR (Gaminglight CWRP, Early 2019 Version)
◦ 187th Battalion Commander (Gaminglight CWRP, Late 2018)
I also can be very active. I may be the Event Team Lead on SCP:RP, but I do have a lot of spare time on my hands. I’ll write my full schedule later, however. Medical RP is also something I have a very large love for. Before I gained the AO CMDR Position, I was studying to be the Chief Medical Officer. Now I didn’t quite stick with the CMO path, but I still dove into that area a lot. I also help run the Medical aspect of the SCP:RP server. I wrote all of the (original) documents for it, including the surgeons guide (which is still current!).
4. How much game time do you have on the server?
Currently on the Clone Wars RP server I believe I am at 3 weeks. I have confirmed I am at 5 weeks
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The Main purpose of a commander is to lead, train, and be an overall example. You may be the trooper in charge of your battalion, but your troops are what keep it alive.
6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
You should trust me to be a commander of this division because I am loyal to a fault. If I find something that I genuinely believe in, and see a future for, I will stick by that thing until the very end. As mentioned earlier, I have also been entrusted with high ranks before.
7. How often can you be Online? :
Monday: 4:00 PM MST - 9:30 PM MST
Tuesday: 4:00 PM MST - 9:30 PM MST
Wednesday- 6:00 PM MST - 9:30 PM MST
Thursday- 3:00 PM MST - 9:30 PM MST
Friday- 4:00 PM MST - 11:30 PM MST
Saturday- 3:00 PM MST - 11:30 PM MST
Sunday 2:00 PM MST - 9:30 PM MST
8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have no Warnings on Clone Wars RP. However, I do have Eight warnings on other servers. Do note that my last warning was in 2017. (I really need to appeal them)