Sinnik's application for HOS

Sinnik

+HUGE SUPPORT

I have no doubt that Sinnik is the Command member who will lead the branch into a new era. Ever since he has joined, he has shown nothing but full-blown passion for the branch and has shown unfaltering dedication. He deserves this position 110%.

• Like 2

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Just now, CreameyCheesey said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

I have no doubt that Sinnik is the Command member who will lead the branch into a new era. Ever since he has joined, he has shown nothing but full-blown passion for the branch and has shown unfaltering dedication. He deserves this position 110%.

• Like 2

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

5 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

• Like 2

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

^^^^^^^

• Like 2

+Support

Sinnik, I personally believe you are fit for this position. You have always shown complete dedication to your positions, true motivation to what you achieve, and your activity is outstanding. I believe you have what it takes to lead Security and further better the branch in positive ways. I wish you luck!

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

27 minutes ago, Neo said:

Haven't spoke to you once.
But heard you was chill.
+Support

pretty much

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

56 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

58 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

has already done a lot to bring security back from near death, and i'm sure he'll continue to do great as HOS and make our branch the best it can be

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

+Support

Sinnik has been working hard ever since he became command and when he got senior command he worked even harder by trying to do things to make the branch better. "He was the one that made the recent security update" He is also the most active command in security so I 100% believe Sinnik will make gensec a better branch.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

6 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

This man deserves it. He cares about this branch more than I've seen most command in all branches, which is a lot for Gensec especially. He will save this branch, I can guarantee it. 
YOU'VE GOT THIS SINNIK

Edited by Zone
  • Like 1

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

5 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Sinnik, I personally believe you are fit for this position. You have always shown complete dedication to your positions, true motivation to what you achieve, and your activity is outstanding. I believe you have what it takes to lead Security and further better the branch in positive ways. I wish you luck!

Sinnik do be pog tho

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

6 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

DO IT DO ITTTTTTTTTT

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support, from what i see Sinnik is currently the best option.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Nothing against you but -support,

at the moment there is a huge rank shift in gensec and i don't think the top rank should be filled up so fast (like previously) only to have someone stay there for  months on end.

first show your potential in high command and then become the head of the branch.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 6

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

+support This man will save genses

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||