1. Steam Name?: Turner6372
2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:67639633
3. Roster Name?: Turners
4. Current Rank?: CPT
5. When were you promoted?: MAY 16 2020
6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: since 2/20/2020 to now
7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes
8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes
9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes with out a doubt
10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): The main reason why i think you should choose me for senior command is because of a variety reasons. I am vary easily reachable, I show a lot of dedication to the branch with on top of that iv been with this branch through times that made most just go inactive. when i get on try my best to help nco's get experience with commanding so they can be more prepared for Wo. When it comes to stressful situations i always keep a calm mind and try my best to either make it less stressful or end the situation. i always seek to improve my self and my commanding skills. I have a firm belief that if i become senior command that i will be able to help out security even more then with my current rank. if i become senior command i believe i will have the ability to help out more people then what i can currently. anyway thank you for reading through this and have a nice night.
11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: id stop them for a second to see why they where constantly leaving. if they where told by an nco+ to do something out side of dblock like an escort id fallow them to help them incase they lost the scientist they where escorting or show them where they needed to go for what the nco told them. if they didn't know that they should stay in dblock id let them know that they should stay there till they are told not to or got to go in irl. now if they where minging and leaving dblock knowing full well that they cant id give them a warning the first 2 times and on the third id pull them aside and tell them that if they keep doing this ill assign them a postion that is more boring then staying in dblock. if it still is a problem id let them know that the next time they do it they can have fun getting retrained.
12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: id first let them know that they have a bad excuse of why they are leaving and they need to stop leaving with a bad excuse. If they still keep leaving with bad excuses id give them another warning but id also say that if there is only so many times that they can get away with it. then if they still keep doing it id fallow through and give them a stike first and tell them that they will get another if they keep leaving with out a good reason. If it keeps going on after that id threaten him with a demotion which if they heed my warning and stop id leave them alone but if they dont ill first demote them 1 rank and if they keep doing it id remove their nco rank and have them an enlisted. now if this keeps happening despite what i did from above id tell them at that they are no longer in gensec and they would need to get retrained
13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: id collect evidence of them being in dblock and then tell them to get out of dblock before i tell their command. if they realize their mistake and get out right then and there i wont pursue the issue any farther other then ask their command to drive the point that e-11 should not be in their. now if they did not realize their mistake and kept trying and refused to get out id contact one of their command members with the proof and also get an admin to kick that e-11 out and give him a warning.
14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: id first check to see if their is any reason why i should not promote them. then id tell them that they can now apply for FTO and RCF and offer them training for it after the NCO training. then id explain to them that they can now give permission to enlisted to enter lcz. then id tell them they can now call partial lock down and hands up on a defcon 3. After those 3 things ill open up the nco guide and give it to them so we can go over it. after that id double check to see if they where in the discord and the TS. after i do that id inform him that he can now apply for WO and then remind them that it is a trail period to become command. after all that id have them request their tags and id log it. after all of that is done i would give them their whitelist and ask once again if they want an RCF and/or FTO training.