CC new NLR - Denied

Jack II

What you want to see? -  Nlr replaced to 1minute

Why should we add it? - Gensec got their NLR lowered 2 to minutes so i think CCS should have theirs lowered to 1 minute. i mean CCS are expensive I think its fair this way. Yes there are a lot riots but theres a lot of gensec and this new OmiCron branch is super op. They like to help gensec a lot, so i think D class CC's need a nlr cooldown.

What are the advantages of having this? - More fun to play on the CC you paid $80+ for.

Who is it mainly for? -D class cc

Links to any content - 

Rejected from the gaminglight community

37 minutes ago, Bread said:

A whole 30 seconds

30 seconds can be a lot when you are trying to constantly push against Security.

+Support.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

46 minutes ago, Falxen said:

30 seconds can be a lot when you are trying to constantly push against Security.

+Support.

By the time CC NLR is up they have 30 seconds to try to get into LCZ before all their work from their past life is reverted. 1 minute is much more balanced.

+support

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support

Security all ready have to deal with lots of people with guns/knifes

I think you can wait the 1 minute 30

I wouldn't mind them making it 2 minutes/s 🤔

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

-Support 

It can be very hard to take back control of D-Block as it is. With the recent addition of these CSGO knives and more custom class activity it could be over an hour until we take back D-Block. Our job is hard enough as it is and thats a reason why our NLR was lowered to 2mins. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I'm all for making Non-Class D CC's NLR a minute or two minutes like ours, but as far as D-Class go, no way. Riots are bad enough we don't need them hitting us even quicker. 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

11 minutes ago, Sixx said:

-Support 

It can be very hard to take back control of D-Block as it is. With the recent addition of these CSGO knives and more custom class activity it could be over an hour until we take back D-Block. Our job is hard enough as it is and thats a reason why our NLR was lowered to 2mins. 

7 hours ago, Official Orange said:

+

Support Gensecs NLR is now 66% of what it used to be, so 66% of the current CC NLR should be 1 minute

https://gyazo.com/5888ae7159f33c13a1a51fc8ac7bb870

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

8 hours ago, Bread said:

A whole 30 seconds

-Support

6 hours ago, Sixx said:

7 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

Security all ready have to deal with lots of people with guns/knifes

I think you can wait the 1 minute 30

I wouldn't mind them making it 2 minutes/s 🤔

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Actually on second thought due to the weapons being really OP now

-Support

17 minutes ago, Rektify said:

-Support

Yea, definitely not...

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, Ze Blightcaller said:

I feel like this is just for you,

How is it just for me its not like theres over 30+ active d class ccs and tons of + supports. Makes no sense

Rejected from the gaminglight community

18 hours ago, Jakub said:

gences ccs got their nlr lowered so i dont see why not

Because this is asking for D-Class CC's to be lowered to 1 minute, which is already at the moment, a shorter wait time then ours already.

56 minutes ago, Jack II said:

How is it just for me its not like theres over 30+ active d class ccs and tons of + supports. Makes no sense

Well no, but we have 2 Gensec CC's and D-Class have 10 or so, and most of them are active. Jack, Reznov, D-GMAN, LONE WOLF, and so forth, and most of the are capable of dealing severe damage to Gensec, especially now that Reznov can throw a smoke grenade and shank us in the smoke and we can't do anything about it cause we shouldn't shoot unless we have a visual so we don't just panic fire.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif