+support

-Very active

-Kind

-Knows the rules very well

-Many leadership Skills

-Smart

-Really benefited the server

-Ready for JMT

He really deserves superadmin. He really should be a higher rank by now and be a SMT.

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+Support

One of the few staff members who have the attitude that JMT requires, would greatly benefit PoliceRP JMT by having him as a Superadmin.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:58 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

-Great attitude

-Respectful

-Level headed and logical

-Deep knowledge of rules/motd

-Just a good person, what more can I say, he deserves it

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+ Support

-Great guy
-Respectful
-Great knowledge of the rules
-Great at his job

Good luck on getting Super Admin!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+Support

Hello LuckyGoose,

After reading your application and other people's responses, I feel that you're ready for the rank of Super-Admin. Even though you don't have the correct amount of time, but Matthew did give you permission, which is a plus! You seem like a very mature and professional guy and are willing to help with anything. Your application does like semi pretty good, I would like to see a bit more effort in it, such as like expanding "Why should we accept you for staff" and any other important questions that would give us more information etc. But overall, your application seems pretty good and does show information that will help us get a good understanding and perspective about you!

While reading other people's responses, it appears that you're dedicated and are willing to help in anyway possible. I feel that you would be a great role model for others to look up to, you act very professional and mature when speaking or messaging, which is great to know! I have spoken to you a couple of times and I feel that you're very respectful and nice to have a chat with, *Even though you corrected me about the permissions situation to apply* but besides the point! You know what you're doing and you have followed all the requirements correctly! Keep doing what you're doing and continue on doing your best!

If this comment was confusing or not what you were expecting, please feel free to contact me via teamspeak, discord, private message on the forums, etc. I'm always free to anyone that needs help with anything or any answers to questions. I would be happily to help anything you need, I'm always free so pop in and have a chat! I feel that you're ready for the rank of Super-Admin and so do the others that are positive supporting you, like I said before, keep doing on what you're doing and continue on doing your best to achieve on what you want to achieve! Good Luck LuckyGoose.

Kind Regards

Munchies

14/04/2020

• Like 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 4/9/2020 at 8:54 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

+ Kinda active (I'm on everyday and I rarely notice you in-game)
+ Kind
+ Friendly
+ Always willing to help others
+ Role model for younger staff

- Does not meet the requirements to apply

Sorry Luckgoose, I would be have given you a +Support in a second, but the issue is that you have only been a Senior Admin for 41 out of the required 60 to apply for Super Admin. JMT is a massive step in the world of staff and I feel that you should maybe wait a bit longer than the required amount of time (don't be like me and apply when you meet the minimum requirements for a rank).

Either way, you need to pay attention to the rules of applying like everyone else unfortunately.. Sorry, but I have to give you a -Support this time arround.

Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 11.46.16 PM.png

On 4/9/2020 at 9:21 PM, Matthew said:

I gave him permission to apply under the time requirement.

-/+ Support 

Although you have been approved for this application to be applied prerequisites are sill prerequisites and need to be met

• Dislike 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+The biggest plus support

-Great guy

-Very helpful

-Will listen to both sides

-Very good self a steam

-Has lots of experiences

-Knows the MOTD like the back of his hand

-Knows what he's doing 

My dearest friend and fellow co-worker.

-Love FBI SAIC Romero SAF1 

Edited by Romero

On 4/12/2020 at 10:34 AM, [GL] Mikey said:

+support 
Helpful
Respectful
Well known

Semi active
Knows how to handle situations

5 hours ago, Bongo said:

whats the deal with these 1 post ppl with 0 rep

bro thats wack

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 4/10/2020 at 12:28 AM, Crease said:

+support

Solid app with 0 warns

Active and long time player 

Good role model for staff and players.

-ran in to a bad encounter today..

+helps me a lot when I make a ticket so it will remain a +support

Edited by zoomzoom6918
  • Like 1

Hau you doing 

-Support

Earlier today you warned a CLUELESS kid for a reason that could have been a verbal.
The kid was doing what I said and I even told you that, you did not listen to all sides of the story and blamed a kid for something harmless, that 4 other people did as well.