43 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted as Super Admin

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: LuckyGoose

What is your steam name?: [GL] LuckyGoose

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:81308264

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do. I have been a STC trainer back in the old Gaminglight DarkRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 6 years ago almost 7.

What date did you make your forums account? I made my account in 2016. P.S My account was just transferred so my join date is gone.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I am a Senior Admin on PRP.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 0 warns https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2054928934

Have you donated? Yes $40

What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Super Admin.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not staff or play on any other servers.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Indeed I have read the guidelines. Indeed i have read the guidelines.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Manager - !Hotshot, Igneous  Head of Staff - Matthew, Super Admin - Calamity, Emoo, Beckett, Mikey

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) When describing the current super admin team, the things that come to mind are friendly, approachable, and excellent mentors. I believe I fit into that role because not only have I been a mentor to Lemon as well as being a mentor in the FBI program, I am also always willing to help out players in a bind. Helping people is something I really enjoy doing because having a community where someone can feel welcomed and comfortable is incredibly important. In the last month I was promoted chief of staff in the FBI program which has given me the opportunity to influence many players RP and improve the way they see the server. Not only am I staff for FBI, PoliceRP event team, as well as the PoliceRP server in general, but I am also Support 3 on the Teamspeak. I have put many hours into helping out players as well as other staff and I am looking for the chance to increase my outreach of support. As a member of the Gaminglight community for over 6 years, I have seen plenty of changes to the community. I would love nothing more than to be a positive change in the community and I believe moving to a super admin role would give me that chance. I would also love the opportunity to show how I could help keep the community moving in a strong direction while helping people get more out of the server and have a better experience is always my goal and I hope I get the opportunity to increase

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would start by using the jailtp command. When they are on the roof I would try and explain the situation to the user and hear what they have to say. If they proceed to curse me out I would go ahead and gag them so they can’t speak and if they also are cursing at me in chat, they then will be muted. From there I will explain to them why they are receiving a warning/jail. The reasons on the warning would consist of Staff Dis, NCWS, Minging, NITRP.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a If I thought the player was using an alt account?

If I where to suspect a alt account on the server I would spectate them and make sure they aren't people I know who are blacklisted or banned, If I didn't know but thought they where I would ask my fellow Senior Admins and or JMT for help to see if its a alt account. If I found a alt on the server I would bring them to the roof and explain that they are committing server violations and remove the alt account and report it while following CoC.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

I would start by bringing them to a roof and talk to them and try to explain that when they buy a product they already have had to accept the TOS which states that we don't allow refunds and are subjected to be blacklisted from the community if they do or try. After that I would follow CoC and inform them that this user with his steam ID and say that they are threating to charge back and have management deal with him.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

If a family is mass mining I would bring the family to a roof top and explain to them that they are breaking server rules or staff is getting to many reports and that I would ask them to please chill out with the trolling. After I return them I would spectate them and if they are continuing to troll and break server rules I would bring them to a roof top and start issuing the proper punishment and explain that they where given a chance to stop and to inform them to do !motd and read our server rules.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

I would ask in admin chat to see if someone could help me or know the answers. If no one is in game could help I would use my second screen and check if there are any JMT members who I can ask to help me out and figure out the situation and learn on how to handle it in future situations.

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+SUPPORT

• Smart guy
  • Reliable
  • Great Admin already
  • Loyal to GL community and to helping players in general.
  • Does his job WELL right now.
  • Mature
  • Will listen to both sides of the story
  • Collects his evidence as needed, is level headed and as chill as a cucumber. 🥒
  • Deserves it.

Good Luck, Lucky! You deserve it! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BRUH said:

+The biggest plus support

-Great guy

-Very helpful

-Will listen to both sides

-Very good self a steam

-Has lots of experiences

honestly the nicest person ive met 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Head Admin

Major -Support

+ Kinda active (I'm on everyday and I rarely notice you in-game)
+ Kind
+ Friendly
+ Always willing to help others
+ Role model for younger staff

- Does not meet the requirements to apply

Sorry Luckgoose, I would be have given you a +Support in a second, but the issue is that you have only been a Senior Admin for 41 out of the required 60 to apply for Super Admin. JMT is a massive step in the world of staff and I feel that you should maybe wait a bit longer than the required amount of time (don't be like me and apply when you meet the minimum requirements for a rank).

Either way, you need to pay attention to the rules of applying like everyone else unfortunately.. Sorry, but I have to give you a -Support this time arround.

Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 11.46.16 PM.png

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

28 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

+ Kind
+ Friendly

Sorry Luckgoose, I would be have given you a +Support in a second, but the issue is that you have only been a Senior Admin for 41 out of the required 60 to apply for Super Admin. JMT is a massive step in the world of staff and I feel that you should maybe wait a bit longer than the required amount of time (don't be like me and apply when you meet the minimum requirements for a rank).

Either way, you need to pay attention to the rules of applying like everyone else unfortunately.. Sorry, but I have to give you a -Support this time arround.

I gave him permission to apply under the time requirement.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Head Admin
Just now, Matthew said:

I gave him permission to apply under the time limit.

I'll still keep it at a -Support for the time being, I still feel he should wait a bit longer before being promoted.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

3 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

+ Kind
+ Friendly

+/-Support, can be immature and sometimes condescending and have had a couple bad encounters in the past but otherwise hes a active and hardworking staff member.

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Hoi_HavoC said:

+SUPPORT

• Smart guy
  • Reliable
  • Great Admin already
  • Loyal to GL community and to helping players in general.
  • Does his job WELL right now.
  • Mature
  • Will listen to both sides of the story
  • Collects his evidence as needed, is level headed and as chill as a cucumber. 🥒
  • Deserves it.

Good Luck, Lucky! You deserve it! 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

26 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good staff member 

Good Application 

Ready for JMT 

Goodluck! 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

52 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good staff member 

Good Application 

Ready for JMT 

Goodluck! 

3 hours ago, CooloCool said:

+Support

- Very Active

- Good Staff Overall

- Very Calm in tough situations

Overall a great Senior Admin! Good Luck LuckyGoose.

- Derick

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+/-Support, can be immature and sometimes condescending and have had a couple bad encounters in the past but otherwise hes a active and hardworking staff member.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

13 hours ago, BRUH said:

+The biggest plus support

-Great guy

-Very helpful

-Will listen to both sides

-Very good self a steam

-Has lots of experiences

honestly the nicest person ive met 

FBI Retired Director|RIP MEXI GRILL

On 4/9/2020 at 9:58 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

-Great attitude

-Respectful

-Level headed and logical

-Deep knowledge of rules/motd

-Just a good person, what more can I say, he deserves it

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||