1. What is your in-game name?: Keuka
2. What is your steam name?: Keuka
3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:196577734
4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have staffed previously on GamingLights PoliceRP server (This server)
5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late August 2018
6. What date did you make your forums account? October 1st 2018
7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+
8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4
9. Have you donated? Yes ($60)
10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator
11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? NOPE
12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, I do lots of times throughout the week even though I am not staff!
13. Time zone: EST
14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Not required
15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve Trial Moderator because I have played on this server for quite a while now and as soon as I joined this server I fell in love with the Server. Being on this server for such a long time now I have gone through multiple positives and negatives and for the most part I feel that I have responded to these situations in the correct and mature way. Despite this server having such a wonderful staff I do understand the need for new moderators as at times I can see that there is limited mods/admins on at times where there should be more and that's another reason why I feel that I deserve this position not only to help out the people of the server but to enjoy my time even more with the staff and members of this server. I would approach every situation the same and disregard any past experiences with a player as it will be for the most part a new sit every time. I never hold grudges because people can be having an off day, and in the end, everyone deserves a second chance. I will also make sure that I check over the staff handbook every day as well as the MOTD to make sure that I am treating everyone equally and not misunderstanding any of the rules. If I have any questions regarding a rule I will be contacting other people to make sure I get a correct understanding on the situation. I don't have much experience with being an admin/moderator on other servers besides GamingLight, but I do in real life as I have had a few jobs in life where I must be the bigger person and I must step up and deal with the hardships that we all must deal with at some point. Throughout my time on the server not only will I be gaining a ton of experience for this job, but I will also work hard to be a well-respected staff member. I also plan on sending multiple reports to the higher ups on things that I think will help improve the server. Another thing that I pride myself in is constructive criticism, one of the things I really like is receiving it in a respectful manner because I feel that is my best way of improving.
16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would tell them to calm down and if they don't calm down I would minge said person for 300 seconds because that is all I can do as a trail moderator. I would then proceed to explain why they are receiving a warn and warn the person for, “Mass RDM/Staff Disrespect”. I would then call a higher up to minge said person for 10,000 seconds for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect. I would also inform the higher up that they have already been issued a warn and just need the minge!
Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope everyone has a great day! I know 4 warns isn't the best but their all petty little things that have been stupid mistakes on my end. Darn bank vault ?