How many warns do you have?: 0

-------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a Working mic?: Yes, I do

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): None

Why should you be promoted?:

Honesty

Being an Honest officer, facing problems head-on and admitting to your wrongdoings not only shows that you're Mature but shows your Honesty and Integrity as an Officer.

For as long as I've been an Officer, I have continued to be an Open and Honest individual about What I've personally done wrong and How I could improve, as well as what other officers have done that was not satisfactory, not to cause anger or distress, but to guide them on the correct path. I have tried to share the message of "Honesty is the Best policy" to Improve respect towards each other and to create a bond of Trust and Friendship between every officer.

Commitment

2gYdrM9.png

Commitment and Dedication towards my Job as a Sergeant Major in the Rockford Police Department has been shown in many ways, both seen and unseen. From the writing down of complaints and recommendations in a little notebook to help me in an investigation or a possible promotion of another officer to the time I put into Supervising my Units.

My commitment towards Rockford Police holds a very strong Bond, dedicating countless days and hours towards helping my Units improve in general Field Work and Performance, as well as actively training Cadets and-or supervising Corporals who decide to give Training a Try (With Permission from a Captain), giving aid and feedback towards the end of the session if needed. No matter how long or how unreasonable, making sure my Officers act Appropriately both on duty and off duty is very important to keep up Professionalism and Reputation.

Positive Attitude

Even in tough times, popping a smile every time I go on duty has been a strong point for me, it's been a way I could keep the air Happy and Fun.

I believe my Positivity is a key part of me as an Officer, having the ability to share my willingness and eagerness to do better has really improved my Attitude

Critical Thinking

In hectic times, the ability to stay calm and ensure the safety of my fellow officers is crucial.

Making decisions about the life of officers or civilians get made on a daily basis, at these time's you only have yourself to make a choice. I believe I have the ability to Prioritize, think fast and act accordingly even if it risks my own life. The health and security of my fellow officers mean just as much to me as my own life, at times prioritizing them over myself.

Communication

o4ByJ5A.png

Communicating with others in a Calm, friendly and respectful manner will go a long way, therefore I follow the same principles talking to Officers from any Rank or department as well as civilians.

Following the saying of "You have to respect to be respected" comes into play in Any situations, whether it be on or off duty. Keeping the Friendliness in my tone and the respect in how I act has been key to my progress within each rank. Acting and communicating as professionally as I can to ensure a safe and fun environment for my fellow officers and Cadets who want to be out on the field, explaining the skill and knowledge of the rules and regulations of becoming an Officer in a clear, patient and understanding tone, ensuring that the cadets I train are a Valuable addition to Rockford Police.

Ability to Inspire

wD0EO8D.png

Inspiring my fellow officers to do an exceptional job whilst on duty, giving simulations of situations to those who need and want it.

The situations I set up have been a fun and clear way to show the correct approach to deal with different situations, ranging from Radio use, traffic stops and gun training. Officers who are chosen to partake in situations have been hand picked by myself on how they do out on the field. This, in turn, makes officers much more knowledge about different procedures.

Not only do I do these training sessions, giving positive recognition if an officer is doing satisfying work with a quick "You did * well, keep it up" or "I liked how you handled the * situation" this not only makes an officer Proud and Happy but hopefully Inspire them to keep up the great work they are doing.

Sense of Humor

ixYZNo5.png

I'm serious when I have to, I'll have a laugh every now and then to lighten the mood.

Having small talk or having a bit of fun now and then is a good way to have Officers come back, making sure Rockford Police are serious Officers who don't mind having a quick chuckle makes for a better and enjoyable experience for every officer and civilian.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Solois
Finished edit

+SUPPORT

+VERY good app although might not be appropriate in this context.

+Deserves It

+Very good LT

+Mature

Good luck

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trains cadets & Helps Officers
  • Application is well made
  • Deserves to be apart of PD Command

• Thanks 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+Support

• Active in-game and in TS pretty much everyday.
  • Mature and professional.
  • Application is top notch.
  • Trains cadets everytime he sees one, and assist officers who are in need.
  • Friendly and nice towards other officers.
  • Knows what he is doing when he becomes a command member.
  • Would make a great PD supervisor.

I have seen Dan doing an outstanding work since his first day in PD as a Patrol Officer. He has shown me and everyone in PD that he is ready for the next rank, to become part of the PD low command. He is approachable, nice and friendly towards others, and is professional everytime he is on the job. He always shows cadets on what to do correctly and what to stay way from, and most of the time he trains cadets if he sees one. Besides, we need more active Lieutenants, and he deserves and is fit for the Lieutenant rank. Best of luck, Dan. You're going to need it!

-Captain Dane

Edited by Dane
  • Thanks 1

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

HUGEEEEEEEE! + Support

• I have never felt so confident on a +Support in my life haha Dan is one of the most active people on PD if not THE most active but not only that, he is so kind, helpful and respectful it is crazy how in litteraly all situations he remains calm and deals with it in the best way he possibly can even when he is getting screamed at (By a criminal or an OFC xd). Dan trains cadets very often and he also helps out and guides the lower ranks in a very professional way and I personally wouldn't be suprised if I see Dan become KOL+ on the future, that's  how confident I feel that Dan would do an awesome job.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

All reasons above

He deserves it

• Thanks 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

9 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

I have seen Dan doing an outstanding work since his first day in PD as a Patrol Officer. He has shown me and everyone in PD that he is ready for the next rank, to become part of the PD low command. He is approachable, nice and friendly towards others, and is professional everytime he is on the job. He always shows cadets on what to do correctly and what to stay way from, and most of the time he trains cadets if he sees one. Besides, we need more active Lieutenants, and he deserves and is fit for the Lieutenant rank. Best of luck, Dan. You're going to need it!

-Master Sergeant Death 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

-Captain Dane

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, TimMeMeSSS said:

+SUPPORT

+VERY good app although might not be appropriate in this context.

+Deserves It

+Very good LT

+Mature

Good luck

I love this guy, such an amazing officer and great supervisor 

• Thanks 1

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

On 9/6/2018 at 12:23 PM, [GL] Tom said:

HUGEEEEEEEE! + Support

• I have never felt so confident on a +Support in my life haha Dan is one of the most active people on PD if not THE most active but not only that, he is so kind, helpful and respectful it is crazy how in litteraly all situations he remains calm and deals with it in the best way he possibly can even when he is getting screamed at (By a criminal or an OFC xd). Dan trains cadets very often and he also helps out and guides the lower ranks in a very professional way and I personally wouldn't be suprised if I see Dan become KOL+ on the future, that's  how confident I feel that Dan would do an awesome job.

Amazing application!

• Thanks 1

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:20 AM, Dane said:

+Support

Good Luck

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2018 at 12:23 PM, [GL] Tom said:

HUGEEEEEEEE! + Support

On 9/6/2018 at 7:20 AM, Dane said:

+Support

-Captain Dane

On 9/6/2018 at 6:56 AM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature

• Thanks 1

logan2.png