islandtoad's Support Application

islandtoad

In-Game Name: islandtoad 

Steam Name: [GL] islandtoad 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146214010

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): islandtoad#3303

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Admin 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am in the TeamSpeak most of the time that I am out of school/work, I often just sit in a random channel while working on homework or general things.

How often do you use Discord? I am on discord on and off most of the day.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I wish to join the support team because I hope to truly help people who need it. In some way or another, I always like to help people, whether it's TeamSpeak support or donation support or simply just how to talk in game. I don't know everything and how to fix every issue and I am not a tech genius, however, I am open to learning new things. I have been in the staff team for almost a year and I feel like this is my next step to further my ability to help out around the community. I feel like I am a generally friendly person and I have learned to deal with difficult people. I am a hard worker and this community really means a lot to me. I love hopping on and just hanging out in the TeamSpeak or hopping in game and helping new players know what to do. Any time that I have requested support for various things, the support team has been there, and I hope that I can be there for someone who needs it next time.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I hope you'll take me into consideration for this position.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hi, how are you today? How can I help you today?

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

1 hour ago, King said:

+Support
- Mature
- Good Guy
- Good Leader
- Active

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+support 

Very active in TeamSpeak and discord, exceptional staff member all around.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 1/30/2022 at 2:36 PM, King said:

+Support
- Mature
- Good Guy
- Good Leader
- Active

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 1/31/2022 at 2:42 PM, Grеg said:

+Support 

been around a very long time 

is a great Senior Admin

Ts activity speaks for itself 

Yea Islandtoad has been a chad since the beginning would love for him to be in the support team. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support
-Mature and Respectfull
-Well Written Application
-Fast Learner and hard worker
-Never Gives up and always seeks help when needed

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall