What date did you start playing on the community?  Around Summer of 2019

What date did you make your forums account? April 4, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 13

image.png.1b9a5a45e0104fd450f7fba6b43057b6.png

What is your donor rank?  Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?  I believe I should be a Tmod because I am active on the server and am willing to aid new members of the server. I am also very friendly and I try to respect every person that I come across within the server. I will be able to complete sits in a tactful and efficient manner. I want to be able to help out all of the new members, and to give a good first impression on this server. I am also always available on any Discords and forums, and will be able to quickly respond to any problems that arise. I have developed a positive reputation on this server for the past 2+ years, and have tried my hardest to make people feel accepted and welcome to this community.  Lastly, I believe that my nonstop dedication and plentiful experience will help me be an amazing staff member. I have been here for 2+ years and feel like I am ready to take a bigger role in this community.  

Questions

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, if he doesn't stop after being told to, I would gag/mute them so that I can tell them clearly what is going to happen. Based on what combat logs tell me, I would let them know that RDMing isn't tolerated in the server, and let them know what punishment they are receiving (based on the amount)

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? If available, I would find another staff member to help me separate them. If unavailable, I would return any of the people who are unneeded for the conclusion of the sit. if arguing continues, I will return them and go over the evidence that I have. I would then bring them back and tell them the conclusion of the sit. 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Major +Support

-Throughout J0LTs whole time in the server he's proved he is a trustworthy member
-Insanely Experienced in the server and has been around for a long time.
-Is senior command in Nu7 and was Former command overseer in CI

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

15 minutes ago, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

-Throughout J0LTs whole time in the server he's proved he is a trustworthy member

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

25 minutes ago, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

1 hour ago, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

2 hours ago, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

Despite having such a cringe forum name, I feel that J0LT would make a good addition to the staff team. I feel that over the last few months he has grown dramatically and it's a nice thing to see. As a member of Nu-7 SCMD he definitely does a good job helping out the branch and I believe that he could apply that skillset to the server as a whole.

I believe that J0LT is deserving of a chance at staff.

+Support

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

3 hours ago, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

6 hours ago, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

Lucario is banned!!!!!!

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

14 hours ago, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

Jolt has been here for a very long time, is a well liked member of our community and is very trustworthy. He would make a excellent member of staff there is no doubt in my mind.

+SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

1 hour ago, Demon Dice said:

Jolt has been here for a very long time, is a well liked member of our community and is very trustworthy. He would make a excellent member of staff there is no doubt in my mind.

+SUPPORT

Long time member ✅ 

Furry ✅ 

Good person ✅ 

Trustworthy - Perhaps ☑

Yes good staff man +2

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

J0LT is a trustworthy player that understands rules well and overall would be a great fit. 

Mf been here so long he can prolly recite the entire MOTD.

• Thanks 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

18 hours ago, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 1/2/2022 at 9:04 PM, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

This ^

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 1/2/2022 at 9:04 PM, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 1/2/2022 at 7:04 PM, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

+Support

On 1/2/2022 at 10:04 PM, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 1/2/2022 at 10:04 PM, Toasterr said:

Major +Support

a great guy and I think he deserves this position, he has been around a bit and I think he should get the chance as staff

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 1/3/2022 at 12:54 AM, Piller said:

Despite having such a cringe forum name, I feel that J0LT would make a good addition to the staff team. I feel that over the last few months he has grown dramatically and it's a nice thing to see. As a member of Nu-7 SCMD he definitely does a good job helping out the branch and I believe that he could apply that skillset to the server as a whole.

I believe that J0LT is deserving of a chance at staff.

+Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT