21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Promoted

• Yes
    • No

Name: Peanut UwU

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:449379400

When did you join the staff team?: Mid way through June 2021

Why do you want to be advanced to the rank of Admin?:

- So i can help lower ranking staff when possible and when a ban is needed and no one can take it or if there are no admins on for a admin sit i can take the sits so the people requesting the sits don't get anxious and upset at the staff team.

What are your goals for your career as a staff member?:

- To help make the server a safe and fun place keeping everyone in check and making sure no one feels abused or judged and help with any suggestions from the community.

Admins are expected to take the role of a mentor with new staff members, providing them with guidance and helping them at the beginning of their staff career. As a Senior Moderator, you should have been involved in shadowing Trial Moderators and providing them with feedback. How did your time as a Senior Moderator prepare you for the rank of Admin?:

- My time shadowing trial moderators went extremely well and i think I am extremely prepared for the mentoring of new staff members of the team i am willing to give my time to help raise good staff into out community.

Training and mentoring new staff members is a topic we're always looking at improving to increase the quality of our staff members. How do you think we could improve our training system?:

- The training system to my knowledge is the best it can be as I cannot think of anything that needs improving

What was the most difficult situation that you've run into while staffing, and how did you handle it?:

-The most difficult situation I've had on my time being staff is when a racism sit wasn't going to plan and the reported player was getting frustrated while i was trying to watch the clip. i let the player vent while i watched the video as after i explained to him what he did and informed him he will be getting a warn and possibly a ban and that he can feel free to apply for a ban appeal on forums if he feels its necessary 

While staffing on the server you observe a new trial moderator staffing on his own. The trial moderator joined the staff team yesterday, and did not receive permission to staff alone. How would you handle the situation?:

- I would ask to talk to him and ask him why he was taking the sit with no one watching him and would remind him that he would need to ask a senior mod plus to watch over him not to get him in trouble for the next time.

While staffing on the server you observe a new trial moderator staffing on his own. The trial moderator joined the staff team yesterday, and did not receive permission to staff alone. How would you handle the situation?:

- I would start off by reminding the TMod that they are not allowed to be staffing without a supervisor and follow up by offering to watch other them until their designated mentee gets online. I would then message a higher up about the inncodent so they have a record of it happening so it doesnt happen again.

While on the server off duty you make a sit request for a simple RDM. A trial moderator responds to the sit request, and a Senior Moderator is accompanying them. The sit is handled poorly, as the trial moderator is doing their best to handle the sit, but the Senior Moderator isn't helping. How would you handle the situation?:

-I would start recording the sit ASAP if I wasnt already and let it play out. Once the sit is over I would provide evidence to a higher up about the senior mod and offer to assist the Tmod in any future sits where a supervisor is needed. I would probably recomment the SM gets talked to.

While off duty you observe what appears to be a new trial moderator teleport a CI member into the Foundation. When you try to talk to the Trial Moderator they fly away, and when you try to talk to the CI member, they just shoot and kill you. How would you investigate and handle the situation?:

- I would start this off by switching onto the staff job and !onduty, then I would bring the CI member to a staff room and freezing them so they dont cause any trouble anywhere theyre not supposed to be. I would then proceed to bring the TM and freeze them, asking them questions to understand why they did that. If they dont cooperate, I would simply ask for a higher up to come deal with him. I would then go back to the CI, warn him for RDM, NCWS and NITRP.

How do you think the staff team can be improved on? This can include training, morale, retention, organization, or any other aspects of the staff team.: 

- I believe that the staff team is already amazing as it is and I cannot find a single thing that can be improved on

{NOTE}

I know I probably don't deserve admin but throughout my time as senior mod and my staffing I've felt at peace helping people and helping to make the server a fun place I understand if you don't believe I'm worthy of admin so please vote honestly.

-Support

You are one of the most mingy staff members on the roster right now. Your application is pretty hard to read and so far I am lost.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

4 minutes ago, Flixy said:

-Support

You are one of the most mingy staff members on the roster right now. Your application is pretty hard to read and so far I am lost.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

6 minutes ago, Flixy said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Personally, I haven't really seen you be mingy and you're pretty fun to be around, however there's a few things that concern me:

1. As an admin, you'll be responsible for directly mentoring new trial mods and they will be very influenced by you. As stated before, I have not personally witnessed you being mingy, but others apparently have.

2. You put an app up for admin like a week or two ago, but you deleted it once you started getting -supports. To me, this shows that you need work with being able to handle constructive criticism.

3. To me, this app has kind of come out of left field because it didn't seem like you had any interest in greater responsibilities.

The best advice I can give you is to cut down on (apparently) being mingy, embrace constructive criticism, and also learn to handle personal issues with people. If someone upsets you, take it up with them directly. One day you'll make a great admin, but I personally just don't think that you're ready currently.

-Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

I have no idea what anyone talking about lol

every time I see peanut the man is just being a lad 

+/-  While I dont see it personally, there are a lot of people stating you do minge and other stuff  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

10 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

I have no idea what anyone talking about lol

every time I see peanut the man is just being a lad 

+/-  While I dont see it personally, there are a lot of people stating you do minge and other stuff  

Don't give +/- supports, make sure to leave a definitive opinion

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Don't give +/- supports, make sure to leave a definitive opinion

I quite literally can make +/- supports. I in no shape or form am obligated to do either a - or + support as far as I am aware. 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I’m glad this has remained tame thus far and I hope it remains that way

This is not in support or in a lack thereof, I believe this information should be seen by SMT when considering this promotion

Peanut has recently had staff reports issued against him. These reports are both hidden and are therefore still there for viewing by SMT. These two reports were for a single incident, one which people believe to have been benign. I believe some commenters here may have opinions on Peanut due to these reports so I think they should be viewed in conjunction to this application.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

16 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

I quite literally can make +/- supports. I in no shape or form am obligated to do either a - or + support as far as I am aware. 

It's been a verbal rule for quite some time, as said by Zeeptin & previous Head Diplomats. To ensure there is no confusion in the future, The Forums Rules have been updated to clarify;

In the case of this Application, I believe you need more time as Senior Moderator and to improve your community relations before moving any higher. 
-Support

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 12/18/2021 at 11:15 PM, Pillercat said:

Personally, I haven't really seen you be mingy and you're pretty fun to be around, however there's a few things that concern me:

1. As an admin, you'll be responsible for directly mentoring new trial mods and they will be very influenced by you. As stated before, I have not personally witnessed you being mingy, but others apparently have.

2. You put an app up for admin like a week or two ago, but you deleted it once you started getting -supports. To me, this shows that you need work with being able to handle constructive criticism.

3. To me, this app has kind of come out of left field because it didn't seem like you had any interest in greater responsibilities.

The best advice I can give you is to cut down on (apparently) being mingy, embrace constructive criticism, and also learn to handle personal issues with people. If someone upsets you, take it up with them directly. One day you'll make a great admin, but I personally just don't think that you're ready currently.

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 12/18/2021 at 6:54 PM, Flixy said:

-Support

-Support I have had nothing but issues with you recently I don’t think you are ready for Admin 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 12/19/2021 at 1:15 AM, Pillercat said:

-Support

- Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

So peanut, so far the only issues I see are a few mistakes here and there, some if which more recently, on the llayer side of things. So far you have proven to be w good staff member who deals with sits in a professional and timely manner, as well a hard worker in D5. But I would say you need to work on relations with people on the server, so although again you are a good staff, nust need to work on what people have said, altgough I havent seen any of the negatives except that one report.

Besides that keep on workin hard!

• Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:24 AM, phrog said:

-support
low forums activity
haven't seen on that much
more on the mingy side of staff
answered the same question 2 times
app itself is pretty confusing to read

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

spacer.png