28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become GAT

• Yes (State Why)
    • No (State Why)

1. What is your current IGN? (In Game Name) :

The Grand Inquisitor / Jaeger

2. What Rank are you applying for?

Grand Admiral Thrawn

3. Why do you want to become the position of Grand Admiral Thrawn?

I wish to become the rank of Grand Admiral Thrawn to help the other Army & Navy branches as I have spent a lot of time in Inquisitorius. While Thrawn is Senior High Command, this means that I will be overseeing all the High Command Members, meaning that I will be able to assist in all regimental situations and make sure they are in the best place possible, in their respected Branch, also to make sure their branch is running the best it can. This will mean that I will be able to further help, the community rather than my current position I feel like I can further progress and do more if I do get this position, as I will be to do more for other regiments and help their current position. 

Another reason I believe I should become Thrown is that I have worked hard for Inquisitorius to be at its current position, working hard to make sure I have good command and promoting those who can become future command or even High Command within Inquisitorius, I would like to be able to do the same for Army & Naval, making sure they have a stable Officer core and have a stable command, and making sure their command can keep up with their regiment if they are unable to perform their duties, they would be replaced due to the fact if they are unable to perform at the paste their regiment is they are unworthy to lead in their current regiment.

Finally, I would like the chance work closure with the current High command we have now, helping them with their task within their assigned regiment they are overseeing, helping them do Massive SIM/Training keep their command and Officer core active, also making sure all High Command are happy within what happening in their regiment, and if they have any problems come to me for help.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

The time I have within the server, is 2,801 hours 

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/953151720

5. What do you think is the main purpose of Grand Admiral Thrawn?

I believe the main purpose of a Grand Admiral Thrawn, as a member of Senior High Command, is to oversee the performance and duties of all current and new High command, making sure they are fulfilling their duties. Also watching the performance Imperial Army, The Imperial Navy, and Inquisitorius, unless we have a Vader, Grand Admiral Thrawn should only be overseeing Army & Navy unless Thrawn is the Only Senior High command at the time. Lastly, Thrawn has the final decision over any requests or updates wanted within High Command, also he should be the first person to be contacted within Senior High Command. 

6. Why should we trust you to be Imperial Senior High Command? 

I Believe I should be trusted for Imperial Senior High command, as I have been playing since July 27th, 2020, and made my forums account on August 28th, 2020, I have become Officer in many Regiments for example

Purge Trooper's

Purge Trooper was the first job I joined back when I first joined the server and slowly ranked up under the command of Senior Commander Ghost, during this time I learned my duties as an Officer slowly gaining confidence as I was very new and nervous, when I first joined around a year ago, becoming a Captain and leaving 2 times and becoming a 2LT and then a 1LT and the transferring to 501st and becoming a CSM.

Imperial Royal Guard.

After a little while, I Decided to Join Royal Guard, and worked my way up becoming a Shadow Guard Officer, and then becoming a Senior Guard what back then was Major, then almost becoming Lore Senior Guard, but then transferring to Stormtrooper a Captain.

Imperial Storm Trooper

When I first joined ST's I decided to Join scout noticing that it was super dead, after a few weeks of working on documents for Imperial Scouts trooper, such as writing the Tryout document that didn't even properly exist, and then rewriting the SOP, after that becoming the Scout Lead, and then resigning due to me becoming Storm Trooper Vice Commander, and then overall signing taking a break from imperial for a month or 2.

Imperial Shock Trooper.

When finishing my break I joined shock, as this is when it was struggling during February and nobody joined shock, doing mass Tryout recruiting lots of people, and working my way up to Elite Jump Trooper Assistant Lead and almost achieving Lead and also becoming the Assistant Head of Training in Shock and overseer seeing the CPL in tryouts see if they are ready to advance to the next Rank, then transferring into havoc as a 2LT 

Imperial Havoc Trooper

When I Transferred into Havoc trooper havoc was already in a good place, as the command team was super good at the time, I did my part by doing tryouts, Training, and Simulations, and then becoming EODVL helping Havoc be trained for explosive training and helping people become AT-DT trained.

Inquisitorious 

Lastly Working my way through the Inquisitorious rank and becoming IQ Lore, The Ninth Sister, and then becoming IQ Hand my First week in the position. And I have never been Striked. And lastly also becoming Eighth Brother, The first High Inquisitor, and finally Grand Inquisitor.  

Overall I believe I Am trusted as The Grand Inquisitor am already trusted by SMT, and another High command member's. I've spend lot of time on this server and have gain lot experience and have lots of friends and people who i can trust along the time I've been in command.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Monday = 9/10 am GMT >< 11pm GMT
 Tuesday = 9/10 am GMT >< 12am GMT
 Wednesday = 9/10 am GMT >< 11pm GMT
 Thursday = 9/10 am GMT >< 10pm GMT
 Friday = 9/10 am GMT >< 1am GMT
 Saturday = 9/10 am GMT >< 10pm GMT
 Sunday = 9/10 am GMT >< 10pm GMT

Overall if I do have any assignments form college i can spend 5-6 hours+ if needed.

8. If you was to get Grand Admiral Thrawn, what would be 3 changes you will make and why? (In detail please)

Shock

The First thing I would do as Thrawn is to get the right command members into Shock as they have had a lot of trouble ever since Stone and Felix went up into the ranks after them some command members were able to keep shock into a good position while some weren't able to, I Want to make sure the future shock command will be competent and understand how to run the regiment, due to I do not want the shock to be this regiment after a command  member either resign or goes into High command, activity starts to drop.

Havoc

The Second Thing I would do as Thrawn is help Havoc with activity, because since 31st was a thing they have always struggled to keep activity for a long time, I Would like to get Havoc command into a good position where they can feel they can do more and add more to the battalion, such as adding equipment or even puffing them, by adding weapons or Vehicles or more things they can do during events.

Purge Trooper

I Have a lot more things planned for Purge such as maybe getting more custom stuff added for them making it more enjoyable and creating an environment where people can have fun, overall I plan on adding maybe new models and make the models more updated and new such as how the IQ Field Commander looks.

9. Do you have any RECENT Warnings? (What for?) : 

I Have No RECENT warning's

Edited by Jaeger.
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+ Support

I've had the pleasure of working with Jaeger for about half a year now. Throughout his time as IQ Lore, he displayed great leadership and activity and set a new standard for the expectations of the IQ Lore Team. He was the obvious choice for IQ Hand and did an excellent job in the commander position. When he was promoted to The High Inquisitor, he became integral to the day-to-day operations within the Inquisitorius and worked very closely with all of Low Command. He was well-liked and respected by his Command team as well as the branch as a whole. In his time as The High Inquisitor, he re-energized the entire branch and was a large part of the massive increase of activity seen in Purge, IQ and RG. When the opportunity arose to become the Grand Inquisitor, there was no one more fitting for the role than Jaeger. He had big shoes to fill in that position but he took on the challenge. Even as the Overseer of all of Inquisitorius, he maintained communication and interaction with the entire branch. He made minor changes and created an environment that is efficient, motivated and fun, not just for Command, but every rank down to the enlisted. I look up to Jaeger and his leadership and I see that he can do a lot more for the server in a Senior High Command position. I believe there is no one better suited to take on this role and excel at it.

Good luck Jaeger!

• Thanks 1

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

22 minutes ago, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

I've had the pleasure of working with Jaeger for about half a year now. Throughout his time as IQ Lore, he displayed great leadership and activity and set a new standard for the expectations of the IQ Lore Team. He was the obvious choice for IQ Hand and did an excellent job in the commander position. When he was promoted to The High Inquisitor, he became integral to the day-to-day operations within the Inquisitorius and worked very closely with all of Low Command. He was well-liked and respected by his Command team as well as the branch as a whole. In his time as The High Inquisitor, he re-energized the entire branch and was a large part of the massive increase of activity seen in Purge, IQ and RG. When the opportunity arose to become the Grand Inquisitor, there was no one more fitting for the role than Jaeger. He had big shoes to fill in that position but he took on the challenge. Even as the Overseer of all of Inquisitorius, he maintained communication and interaction with the entire branch. He made minor changes and created an environment that is efficient, motivated and fun, not just for Command, but every rank down to the enlisted. I look up to Jaeger and his leadership and I see that he can do a lot more for the server in a Senior High Command position. I believe there is no one better suited to take on this role and excel at it.

Good luck Jaeger!

+British GAT would be funny AF

• Laughing 1

Current:   | Nova Vice Commander Luminary NT04|

EX:   Purge Commander VALoons DN52 MC IR 2Lt VAL 5225 |
spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

+support

+Active

+Good person

+Good/One of the best IQ HC i have met

+knows what's asked from him

+would make a great leader

+and has experience

+also, a beast of an app

+Can be trusted, at least from my point of view

Jaeger, you have been helping me as a command member and I want to see you FINALLY reach SHC I have honestly been waiting for this to come out lol, but been honestly you still to this day make my day in IMP happy, and i wish you become Thrawn you're going to be in a way looking at SF, I wish you luck much peace and also luck

-Vice Marshall Manjini

• Thanks 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Active

+Good person

+and has experience

+also, a beast of an app

Jaeger, you have been helping me as a command member and I want to see you FINALLY reach SHC I have honestly been waiting for this to come out lol, but been honestly you still to this day make my day in IMP happy, and i wish you become Thrawn you're going to be in a way looking at SF, I wish you luck much peace and also luck

-Vice Marshall Manjini

3 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

6 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Active

+Good person

+and has experience

+also, a beast of an app

Honestly Jaeger has done so much for RG and helped us out so much. Good Luck Jaeger

• Like 1

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

8 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Active

+Good person

+and has experience

+also, a beast of an app

-Vice Marshall Manjini

Good luck jaeger!

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

10 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

11 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

11 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

+ Nice man, Very Helpful. He will do well in this position.

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

15 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

Goodluck Jaeger I Love you!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

21 hours ago, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 11/23/2021 at 4:51 AM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Active

+Good person

+and has experience

+also, a beast of an app

-Vice Marshall Manjini

Good luck

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

+ support

worked along side him while he was ninth sister

enjoyable person

responsible

and personally, i like the way he leads. He sets a good example for most people which i find is admirable.

Edited by caps
  • Thanks 1

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

On 11/22/2021 at 10:17 PM, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

Good luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

- support

Heres why now don't get my wrong he's a good Grand IQ but 

He tends to go on the chimera job alot to minge  about the other day he was fight a group of CCs in the hallways with Rocket launchers. Not really a good look for SHC 

There are better choices out there 

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

2 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

- support

Heres why now don't get my wrong he's a good Grand IQ but 

He tends to go on the chimera job alot to minge  about the other day he was fight a group of CCs in the hallways with Rocket launchers. Not really a good look for SHC 

There are better choices out there 

I have my own reasons and I also agree their are better choices Jaeger if you reading this I think your a great guy but I would rather see this job go to other people

• Like 1

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 11/23/2021 at 3:17 AM, Vertigo334 said:

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

On 11/22/2021 at 11:51 PM, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+Active

+Good person

+and has experience

+also, a beast of an app

-Vice Marshall Manjini

Good Luck!

Edited by Panic

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

+ Support

Good luck Jaeger!

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster