Kev's 501st VCMDR Application
1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 501st CPT ARCAL Kev 2947.
2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st Legion.
3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch? I want to be a VCMDR of this branch because I am really passionate about the 501st shown by my recent activity and the sims I have held. however currently I am still on LOA. and I believe I can better it overall our activity has been doing good but and has a recent dip but if we continue to hold try-outs and enforce activity but now we should start giving people reasons to play e.g. sims so we can keep numbers high within the 501st and look towards improving the battalion by getting peoples opinions on what we can do to better it. As well I want to be a VCMDR as I believe I am ready for it having a past experience as scorch and a IF SL so I know how to act and what to do to be a good VCMDR of the 501st.
4. How much game time do you have on the server? Around 541 hours.
5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch? The main purpose of a vice commander is to keep activity up as activity reflects on a battalions CMD because if its slacking so is the CMD team, and to help the commander or senior commander with anything they need. as well a VCMDR should keep a eye on officers making sure they are acting correctly and a big personal thing for me is to keep rosters updated as people should know who is in or out of the battalion because if not it can cause problems. Another priority is to keep the battalion in a orderly fashion. Finally in the 501st since we have sub divisions we should make sure they do try-outs often as having troopers in them makes the battalion more diverse.
6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander?: You should trust me to be a Vice commander as I have a good rep on the server by having no warns or sits against me as well I been a vice commander and a IF SL in the past so I know what to do and I will not mess up the battalion on the first day another important thing is I know how to act like a vice commander e.g not minging on the radio and if I am chosen for ground command I know how to act as I have led multiple in the past.
7. How often can you be Online?: Almost everyday and I have only taken 2 LOAs. (counting the 1 I am on right now)
8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 0 warnings and no sits against me.