Zeus's Global Resignation

[GL] Zeus

BROOOOO

Smh i'll get to gamma for you man

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Dawg ima beat tf outta you

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Damn, good luck in life.

SamePeople.jpeg

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

Damn bruh, it was hella fun to play with you alongside on the server and speak with you.

Its been real nice Zeus, sad to see you go.

Also when you asking Crabbo out like wtf man, shoot your shot already smh

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

You were a real one Zeus!, The community will miss you, You've done a ton for the battalions you managed and nobody's going to forget that! Stay safe, and keep in touch. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Never thought the day would come

I hope to at least see you on once in a while

Always a homie 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Never would've expected this, I wish the best of luck to you going forward, you were a great commander and we're always there if I had a question.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Zeus you are one of the best people i every knew as a commander all the memories that i have with E11 have you in it. At least in my time you are truly one of the best and thank you for all opportunities they you have giving me in E11. thank you and peace out buddy 

MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. 😞 Gonna miss you man really appreciate our interactions, the fun we had, your commitment and knowledge and help you had for me and my enquiries. Hope you go mad far in life but don't be a stranger alright! We will all miss you!

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

• Bread locked this topic