Crystal Retirement

Crystal

Sad :V. I'll miss ya buddy. I always knew you'd do well in Medical, since I don't think I've ever seen a mute have so much of a voice.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

CRYSTAL NO, I remember when you were a resident medic and just made a lot of :V faces at me in chat. Come back one day Crystal, your truly an amazing command member of medical. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

>:V

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Crystal, I can't believe you would do this to us. You were going to be high command, and you left us. Although, it was all your choice. As much as this sucks, I wouldn't want your physical/mental state to deteriorate from this server. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your life, also, please don't ghost medical. Please talk in the discord once in a while, come play once in a while, and be there for a new person, once in a while. I'm glad I met you, I can say you've made me a better person I can only hope I did the same to you. Have fun in life, but don't forget about us.

- Your (hopefully) pal, Zack

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

Damn...

It's been good Crystal. We've had a lot of fun times together and you were a great command member. 

I'm sad I never got to hear your voice. 😞

I hope you come back sometime if you get your drive back.

Though, I'm going to be a bit mad you like left better

Fuck... I can't stay mad at you.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Damn Crystal, its sad to see more & more of the old Utility folks leave. It was always a pleasure having  you around, and to this day i'm still confused what all the :V's mean.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

I know I make a lotta jokes towards you whenever we were together, but you were truly someone I enjoyed hanging out with everytime I saw you on. From when I was a emotionless receptionist to just someone saying Hi to people in medbay, you always were able to make me laugh somehow. I'll always enjoy the time we've spent together. 

Stay safe Crystal, you'll always have a place in this community if you come back.

How am I gonna smoke around in medbay and get hanged from the acid bridge if you retire 😭😭

oh wait twix and zack didn’t resigned 

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• Bread locked this topic