General suggestion (Granting XP to SCPs during tests) - Accepted

Altair

Post name: “General Suggestion - NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested”

What are you suggesting? - m Hello i was thinking of maybe granting  SCPs some experience points for the effort and corporating and rp they do with us  in he test and for taking from their own time just to help us do the research  to be honest i feel like they should recieve a reward 

How would this change better the server? -  M This might encourage more people to play SCP / RP with it / Flag up for a research 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  m Tbh i dont think

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  m Hopefully it will make scps  more fun

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Sorry for my bad english but hopefully you get the point or the idea

Edited by Tweety

+Support

Yeah sure

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Yeah sure

Yea, honestly, no one likes getting on SCPs unless there's low number of MTF, or high chance of being breached. Self-breaching is the worst thing ever, in terms of trying to actually succeed. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

18 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

Yeah sure

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 9/25/2020 at 9:48 PM, Crystal said:

+Support  I believe adding this would motivate scps when flagging for testing

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support

Legit most of the time people who flag up for testing either do one of two things.

1. An actual nice person who goes along with test and acts it out very well

2. Person tries to find everyway to mess up the test and breach

Allowing scps to earn XP from completed tests would give people an actual reason to flag up for testing.

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

21 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

Legit most of the time people who flag up for testing either do one of two things.

1. An actual nice person who goes along with test and acts it out very well

2. Person tries to find everyway to mess up the test and breach

Allowing scps to earn XP from completed tests would give people an actual reason to flag up for testing.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support

I agree with this since many others have already said that it is a small incentive to flag up when researchers ask, I would also like to propose the experience gained from being the SCP, it should be somewhere in the 1000-2000 range, due to the fact that they are being tested on, and not many SCPs are tested on often