Use of Micro H.I.Ds - Denied

GAM3

What you want to see? -  I would like to use of Micro H.I.Ds to be prohibited from use on CI/GOI.

Why should we add it? - It will be more balanced for combat, for example it kills almost anything and it's unfair.

What are the advantages of having this? - It makes the combat more fair for CI/GOI and MTF.

Who is it mainly for? - CI/GOI

Links to any content - None.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, Propane said:

+support

Micro on humans is just too over powered, during a raid someone popped up and came in from both sides insta killing 2 heavies and 3 alpha. Why not just give junior researchers Davy Crockets for when d class riot 

+support

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

8 minutes ago, Bread said:

Stay away from people using the guns...

^

1 hour ago, Propane said:

+support

Micro on humans is just too over powered, during a raid someone popped up and came in from both sides insta killing 2 heavies and 3 alpha. Why not just give junior researchers Davy Crockets for when d class riot 

ahhh yes, today i will make an analogy but instead of making it balanced on both sides i will use a low rank in place of literal high command but ya know

But i think the micro should be a thing activated for SCP's and if CI get in the vicinity of the micro user (not the micro user attack CI) then it would be fine for CI to be attacked as it's like kicking a brick wall full force and expecting your foot to be fine
+/- Support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

26 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

What?

The gun is only meant to be used on SCPs already, the only time I hit anyone else is if they get in the way

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

What?

The gun is only meant to be used on SCPs already, the only time I hit anyone else is if they get in the way

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Never seen a micro used on humans except the times when the people who get it used them on their own people. 

But anyway +support looks like a good thing to make official. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

8 hours ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

+Support

Micro was not intended for use on humans.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

10 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

What?

Yesterday Hoovy gave it to Gio and he decimated the entire CI raid, lol. 

Just classify this Micro HID being used on a human as a war crime. Boom

+ Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

42 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

The fuck's a war crime?

Actually though +Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

My man we commit 800 Warcrimes an hour in the facility, declaring something a war crime wont stop anything.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 minute ago, Falxen said:

My man we commit 800 Warcrimes an hour in the facility, declaring something a war crime wont stop anything.

Fair.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+Support
Weaponry of this class that is provided to High Command Officers within, or stationed to, the Foundation should not be used to take care of a humanoid threat such as CI, GoC, or other GOI's [Same goes the other way around from CI to MTF]. Experimental weaponry should only be used on Keter class SCP's with the intent to terminate in the event of an irreversible breach of containment, as most High Commanding Officers should already be aware of from both MTF based factions along with GOI based factions, so despite my support being given and this already being a rule, I am unsure as to why or how this happened.

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46
Updated because I got bored

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• 2 weeks later...