21 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No? (Must add reason)

• YES (Comment Why)
    • NO (Comment Why)

This poll is closed to new votes

Name: CPT Matthew 1A25

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419477907

Current rank: Captain

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): 3 and a half weeks

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission (Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Deputy Commissioner Noot // Chief Kitty

Why should you be promoted?:

A police Major. One whose responsibilities are high. A rank that is rarely achieved. A rank of leadership, professionalism, honor, and a role model. A position that I believe I can fill because of the following. I think I should be Major because I have been active, I am on around everyday (Please keep in mind that my time zone is CST (US) and that I have school from 9 AM EST/1 PM GMT to 4 PM EST/9 PM GMT). I have been in low command for a good amount of time, and I feel with that time, I have learned how to do proper demotions/promotions, a talking to, and when to give a verbal warning. I have called a lot of people to my office and I believe each officer that walks out of my office, has learned a valuable lesson. In the office that, I am fair and I want to listen to what both officers have to say. I am honest, and not bias towards anyone. And I will choose the best approach for situation. I'm also in different departments: SWAT (FSGT) and FBI as a SNR SA. Being in PD low Command really showed me what you need to be in any type of command. I am ready to enforce/develop the police department more, and have been doing that as a Captain. I think I can better the PD by holding meetings/trainingings. I think that I have been in enough and helped in a lot of meetings. Now obviously, I do not want to hold one everyday but every 3-4 days is when I like to personally do it. Because personally, I think, we do not need a PD meeting everyday. It’s not needed at all. If we did, it will just get repetitive. And that is my goal, not to make it repetitive. I love helping officers, specially CDT’s/OFC's/SNR’s, on handling bank and gas station situations, respect higher-up’s, when to shot/taze and not, and any other questions they throw my way. I do enjoy helping anyone, and I have highest respect for everyone in PD (and other department), unless you find a way to lose it. I will continue to help anyone that needs it. Specially sense the new training doc came out! I know that I've made mistakes, I know I'm younger than you and people judge me on that, but I believe that I'm ready to bring this department to a higher standard, professionalism, and respect as a rank of Maj. I have brought many things to the department: a good decision maker, a leader, calm person, helpful person, motivated individual, and with high professionalism. And I will keep doing those things as a Maj. I know all, if not almost all, the PD rules and I will keep enforcing them as Maj or Cpt.

For these reasons, listed above, I believe I should be a Major.

P.S. I also want personally say thank you guys for replying to this App. I would not be here today if it wasn't for you guys/girls. Thank you!!! ?

~CPT Matthew 1A25

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

If I have any typos, sorry did not catch them. Have a good one!!! ?And if you have any questions, please PM me!

Edited by [GL] Matthew
Typo :(

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support

• Activity in-game is decent.
  • Activity in TS is decent.
  • Application is very good.
  • Friendly towards others.
  • Professional and mature.
  • Respectful.
  • Assists officers in need.
  • Deserves a chance.

I think Matthew is ready for the Major rank. We are currently lacking any Majors and I can tell that Matthew will make a good Major of the PD. He did well as a Captain and I doubt that he would mess up as a Major! Best of luck, Matt.

Colonel Dane

+Support (Major)

Active

Mature

Friendly

Deserves Major so i can call him Major Matthew (MM) LOL

Good luck!

Matthew has shown great respect for the department. He has improved PD by implementing various tactics during meetings to help create the department we have today. Good Luck

- Captain Tom Brown 

• Laughing 1

• 2 weeks later...