Vizzs/Jacks staff senior mod application

Vizz

Vizz's staff app  

32 members have voted

1. 1. should i be Senior mod

1. What is your in-game name?: Vizz

2. What is your steam name?: GL Vizz

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:98534825

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I was SA On aushwitz rp server

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I would say around December 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 3

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Mod

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 4

9. Have you donated? yes 110$

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes I have

12. Timezone: Central time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I feel like I earned this rank because I have been a mod for 5 weeks now and going onto my 6th week. I was also a trial mod for 2 weeks and I think I have done a really good job. I first joined the server during summer and im now on my third week in 9th grade and that means im in my first year of high school so im going through some stress, but im still on the server every single day staffing and I really think I have gotten to know almost everyone who is active on the server and they have gotten to know me. my family and I on the server have had so much fun on and off the server and I really want to thank the server for introducing me into so much good friends and good memories. I also feel like when ever the "ratio" Is low I always hop on to help my fellow staff members cause I still get those nights were im on by my self and im jam packed, but no one is getting on to help me and I don't want other people to have to deal with that. I am also a very respectful person who never gets mad or over heated and I always keep my cool and anyone you ask would say that about me "maybe 1 or 2 people would not," but in real life im always positive just like in game.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? first I would warn him/her for the rdm and mic spam/ dissing staff depending on the kill I would say !warn name RDM X4-5 and then minge then for 2000 if it was there first offence if it was there second I would do it for my mods max amount if no admin plus was on the server I would ask the admin to minge them for longer then that if they were on.

8 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

+Support

-Active

-kind

-respectful

-Knows rules

-Has been Mod for a long time 

-Hard working 

-Great Application

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

13 hours ago, Jeff M. said:

+Support

-Active

-kind

-respectful

-Knows rules

-Has been Mod for a long time 

-Hard working 

-Great Application

*Presses Silent Alarm*

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Hello Vizz/Jack,

I believe you would be a great 'Senior-Moderator' You strongly deserve it, You have been working very hard on duty and overall just being active on the server. Your Application could use a bit more work but looks like you put time and effort into it which is great! Overall I wish you the best of luck and I hope to see you as a 'Senior-Moderator' Good Luck!

+Support

~ Senior-Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Head Admin
15 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

Hello Vizz/Jack,

I believe you would be a great 'Senior-Moderator' You strongly deserve it, You have been working very hard on duty and overall just being active on the server. Your Application could use a bit more work but looks like you put time and effort into it which is great! Overall I wish you the best of luck and I hope to see you as a 'Senior-Moderator' Good Luck!

+Support

~ Senior-Moderator Munchies

Well said Munchies ?.

Definitely + Support

• Like 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I