SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96070938

Current rank: Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : five weeks

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? No

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Deputy Chief Kitty

Why should you be promoted? :

I have been on almost daily for at least 2-3 hours when possible. From my time as a command member, I have tried hard to help enforce the rules and guidelines expected of our police force. I have helped teach our officers how to properly use the radio when addressing dispatch, I have done TeamSpeak checks at least once every few days, I have assisted new sergeants with how to properly train. My judgement, for the most part, has been great with High Command backing up all disciplinary actions when asked about it. Sadly, I have disciplined several officers in my time as command for a variety of different reasons, and have kept records on a majority of them incase they attempt to say it was false. On the other side of things, as a command member I believe I have helped several of our good lower ranking officers get recognized for their hard work, and rewarding them with either a promotion or a recommendation.  

I believe that as a command member I have made a special bond with a large majority of our supervisors, with them not being afraid to speak their mind about any issues to me knowing I will be non-bias. As an example of this, an SM asked a SGT to train and instead of training they got on criminal. They reported it to me, and once they got back on sgt when I asked them to train they again got off the job. Because of that SM not being afraid to report someone to me I could follow up on that claim and investigate the SGT. (Names and punishment information will be provided to AChief+ if asked about it).

I have tried my best to help snrs and lcpls prepare for success within the department by doing training with them at random times. Training them on things like how to do ride alongs with OFC’s, how to properly conduct yourself on a traffic stop, and occasionally driving and pursuit training, as well as generally helping them with anything they need help with to make them a better officer.

I have also improved my activity by resigning from military high command on MilRP to put my full time focus onto policerp and improving the police department.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Injoker

+Support

Realatively good app

Has always been truthful and all around good PD member. 

Deserves CPT

GOOD LUCK!

~Cpl Timmemes 1A89, Reserves (LOA)

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

• Your activity has dropped, I've haven't see you on much
  • I haven't seen you train cadets
  • I would like your activity to be improved and start training cadets
  • Good Luck!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

5 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+/-Support

-Activity could improve

-Don't see you helping officers because ^

+/-Decent App.

+Does job pretty good!

+Nice and Friendly

All you need to do is to improve activity! After that, then you should be a CPT! Good Luck!!! ? Remember don't give up, just keep swimming!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

19 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Good Luck!

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On 8/31/2018 at 8:47 PM, Matthew said:

+/-Support

-Activity could improve

+/-Decent App.

+Does job pretty good!

+Nice and Friendly

All you need to do is to improve activity! After that, then you should be a CPT! Good Luck!!! ? Remember don't give up, just keep swimming!

logan2.png

• Head Admin
On 8/31/2018 at 8:47 PM, Matthew said:

+/-Support

-Activity could improve

+/-Decent App.

+Does job pretty good!

+Nice and Friendly

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 8/31/2018 at 7:43 AM, MarioG204 said:

+ Support 

He was a great Commander of Army Core on MilitaryRP and he will do good as a Captain for PD. 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 8/31/2018 at 7:47 PM, Matthew said:

+/-Support

-Activity could improve

+/-Decent App.

+Does job pretty good!

+Nice and Friendly

On 9/1/2018 at 7:47 AM, Matthew said:

+/-Support

-Activity could improve

+/-Decent App.

+Does job pretty good!

+Nice and Friendly

I agree, best of luck!

-Major Dane