Judiciary Whitelist Only Suggestion

Munchies

Should Judiciary be a Whitelist Only  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Judiciary be a Whitelist Only

• Yes(Reason
    • No (Reason)

What you want to see? -  The Judiciary Being a whitelist only and you don't have to pay for it and having people to apply for it, Also making it like a department pretty much so there would be more ranks.

Why should we add it? -  Brings more RP and could be used more since we wouldn't have to pay for it and there would be ranks involved and it will give them something to do.

Making the Judge a whitelist only would be good, Due to the fact that people buy it and don't even get on it or they don't know what they're doing.

So making people apply for it would be great because they will need to know what they're doing and should know what to do in situations

Same thing as Defendant and Prosecutor making that a whitelist only and for the people to apply for it because it would be good to have people that actually know what they're doing and how to deal with any court cases.

What are the advantages of having this? -

Judges/Prosecutors/Defendants would be more professional as people would understand how to do a court case if there were one.

-Judges/Prosecutors/Defendants would be more trained and would go thoroughly towards the court case, and make it fair for both sides, and not biased.

-Players involved in a court case with a trained, whitelist only Judge/Defendant/Prosecutor would be more satisfied when they get pulled or requested into a court case.

-Adds more roleplay to the server.

-It would help the Judiciary gain more activity and interests.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  N/A

If this does go through. I'm thinking of making a roster of Judge/Defendant and Prosecutor ranks... So I hope this does go through it would bring some more professionalism to the Community and people can actually have court cases when they want and judiciary would get on and do there thing.

I just think its pointless having to buy the Judge whitelist and for you to get on and mess around and you don't know what you're doing half of the time... So if you think about it you will understand where I'm coming from because personally I would like to have a judiciary that knows what they're doing and how they would deal with court cases.

And if they does go through, I hope we would get some Judiciary ranks like sort of a department and people can work there way up in the judiciary ranks and earn promotions etc... So I hope we can get that as well!

Please make sure you read all of this. This would add so much RolePlay and we actually need Judiciary that would act serious and knows that they're doing in court cases.

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

Adds a lot more roleplay and could bring some activity towards judge jobs. It could also make the department more serious and professional. I've had a court case earlier and I wasn't really satisfied with it as they weren't really doing their job seriously.

Edited by Dane

20 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

Adds a lot more roleplay and could bring some activity towards judge jobs. It could also make the department more serious and professional. I've had a court case earlier and I wasn't really satisfied with it as they weren't really doing their job seriously.

37 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Head Admin
40 minutes ago, Dane said:

+Support

Adds a lot more roleplay and could bring some activity towards judge jobs. It could also make the department more serious and professional.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

1 hour ago, Dane said:

+Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

3 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

4 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

I really am trying hard not to be angry right now, but I spent a bunch of time making posts that already state both of these ideas but much more in-depth to how they would work. As well as a document showing specific steps to a court proceeding and a comprehensible list of the Bill of rights that I personally simplified to base rulings on, so it would be more professional and easier for the younger players on the server to understand. You, in a basic sense, stole both of my suggestions...that’s not right. As someone about to start his Business Law Major in college, no one else wants to see these ideas flourish and help out with making them come to life as much as I do. As you bring forum staff as well I thought you would have scanned over previous suggestions to make sure no one else already done it.

Edited by Agustus Jones

14 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

3 hours ago, TmanGamerTV said:

Munchkin you're a copyer of an Umbrella Corps idea. Well, I think we all know what this means Umbrella Corp is so good the super admins have to copy OUR ideas so I mean if we are the best maybe everyone but munchkin should join. To join find a person in the game with UMC or Umbrella Corp in their name and ask them about joining. It's that easy so if you think like me and know that a super admin like munchkin copying from Umbrella Corp is a bad thing then join today.

Sincerely, Tman Umbrella Corp

Was that paragraph really nessicary? Take it to pm’s please, it’s irellivent to the suggestion

15 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

7 minutes ago, October said:

I bought Judge so what do I get if this happens?

If this does go through, the people with the whitelist that they brought would be added on the roster

But would need to be trained.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 8/21/2018 at 10:49 AM, Dane said:

+Support

I'm kind of neutral. There's no Judicial roleplay as it is. People being whitelisted to it would make it even more rare to have a court case.

I've had two court cases in the past 2 years I've been playing on this server. Both ended with Officer saying "release him I have to go somewhere" and drives off to a shootout.

Neutral

4 hours ago, Boonie McBone said:

I'm kind of neutral. There's no Judicial roleplay as it is. People being whitelisted to it would make it even more rare to have a court case.

I've had two court cases in the past 2 years I've been playing on this server. Both ended with Officer saying "release him I have to go somewhere" and drives off to a shootout.

Neutral

Plus it’s not fair that people paid 10$ for it and then some people get it for free by applying. 

• Fame locked this topic