1. 1. Should Munchies be Colonel

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

1 hour ago, Dane said:

+Support

Active on Teamspeak, In-game and on the forums

Mature and professional at any situations

Great app, a lot of effort put in it

The only active Major I see in PD Command, and probably the only Major in PD Command

Knows the rules well, never seen him abuse his powers

Is a PRP Moderator, doubt that he will abuse his powers

Great friend and roleplayer, always roleplays every situation properly

Low warns, shows that he's not a minge

Always helps officers in need at any time, and sometimes even still trains Cadets

Deserves a chance at being Colonel. Even though he's only been a Major for 3 weeks, I think he is fit and ready for the rank. We need more active Colonels in PD and Munchies is more than capable, fit and ready for the rank. Best of Luck, Munchies. -Captain Dane

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

+ Support

Active 

Great effort

Knows how to RP

Low warns 

6 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Professional
  • Respected
  • Enforces the Rules Well

Due to the lack of High Level Low Command I believe that Major Munchies is a more than capable of handling the position of Colonel. When considering a Rank of this Level, one should not take into account the period of time the individual has been on the prior rank. They should however take into consideration the level of commitment an individual shows toward there duties. We can not judge a personas capabilities, simply based on Time. Instead, we need to take into account the Standards they uphold, and to what extent do they uphold them too. In this instance, we need to look at the bigger picture. Munchies is undoubtedly one of the most Respected members of PD command, and has shown an unwavering amount of Commitment toward PD command. In the short period he has been a Major he has been an exceptional Leader and Commander, and deserves a position as Colonel. 

7 hours ago, Matthew said:

-Swport 

-vry meen

-i thikn ned ben

-meeine hed

-sexy mic

-munchy si mnge

Jokes aside 

7 hours ago, Gaur said:

Its a joke,  +Support is my real opinion

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Gaur said:

-Support
Captains cant apply for Major. ?

-Support

-Support-S-Supportupport

Sorry munch but  +/-support 

In my opinion if you want colonel you need to have b en major longer then 3 weeks i need to see more for you you need to be it for like 2 months you can’t just rush true every rank but you are still a great dude and deserve i

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2018 at 1:32 PM, Matthew said:

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great App.

+Low Warns

+Fit for Colonel

+Great RP'er 

Hope you get COL. You deserve that rank! ? Good Luck! I personally think you should be in High Command one day!

• Thanks 1

On 7/16/2018 at 1:32 PM, Matthew said:

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great App.

+Low Warns

+Fit for Colonel

+Great RP'er 

Hope you get COL. You deserve that rank! ? Good Luck! I personally think you should be in High Command one day!

You also are very helpful Munchies and you work very hard

+Support from me

~ Funboy 

• Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:32 AM, Matthew said:

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great App.

+Low Warns

+Fit for Colonel

+Great RP'er 

• Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 7/17/2018 at 3:24 AM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Professional
  • Respected
  • Enforces the Rules Well

Due to the lack of High Level Low Command I believe that Major Munchies is a more than capable of handling the position of Colonel. When considering a Rank of this Level, one should not take into account the period of time the individual has been on the prior rank. They should however take into consideration the level of commitment an individual shows toward there duties. We can not judge a personas capabilities, simply based on Time. Instead, we need to take into account the Standards they uphold, and to what extent do they uphold them too. In this instance, we need to look at the bigger picture. Munchies is undoubtedly one of the most Respected members of PD command, and has shown an unwavering amount of Commitment toward PD command. In the short period he has been a Major he has been an exceptional Leader and Commander, and deserves a position as Colonel. 

PoliceRP Manager

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:33 AM, Dane said:

+Support

Active on Teamspeak, In-game and on the forums

Mature and professional at any situations

Great app, a lot of effort put in it

The only active Major I see in PD Command, and probably the only Major in PD Command

Knows the rules well, never seen him abuse his powers

Is a PRP Moderator, doubt that he will abuse his powers

Great friend and roleplayer, always roleplays every situation properly

Low warns, shows that he's not a minge

Always helps officers in need at any time, and sometimes even still trains Cadets

Deserves a chance at being Colonel. Even though he's only been a Major for 3 weeks, I think he is fit and ready for the rank. We need more active Colonels in PD and Munchies is more than capable, fit and ready for the rank. Best of Luck, Munchies. -Captain Dane

I know munchies. He’s a very good guy, and is very committed to PD command. (I’m sorry it’s July not October). One of the things I like about him is he cuts the bs and voices his opinion. He tells you his opinion and wants to see the betterment of PD. That’s why he deserves COL. 

~July

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:23 AM, ArmyGuy said:

+ Support

Active 

Great effort

Knows how to RP

Low warns 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:32 PM, Matthew said:

+(Huge) Support

+Active

+Mature

+Great App.

+Low Warns

+Fit for Colonel

+Great RP'er 

• Manager
On 7/18/2018 at 5:23 PM, Towelie said:

++++Support

+great guy

+respectful

+kind

+fit for the rank

I really think that he would be great for this rank he works really hard to achieve his goals and he never fails to be there for the people.

-good luck bro

The only thing that is a no is that you're climbing the ranks way to fast

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:23 PM, Towelie said:

++++Support

+great guy

+respectful

+kind

+fit for the rank

I really think that he would be great for this rank he works really hard to achieve his goals and he never fails to be there for the people.

-good luck bro