From Probationary Agent to Saying Goodbye: Justin's Journey

Justin tbh

From all of the time I have known you through the server, you were always a joy to be around and interact with. I loved watching you build up FBI through your time as the Director, and it goes without saying that you were one of the greatest elements about the server, both through FBI and altogether.

You will be dearly missed, stop by every once in a while.

• Heart-Eyes 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

It comes with a heavy heart to see you go justin, I hope the aspects of your life that ail you become a smooth experience to think back upon.
I think I can speak for everyone that from the day you took hold of FBI you had a plan to make something beautiful and I hope I can continue in your steps.
since knowing you, you have always been a highlight of interaction and positive energy something I personally strive to achieve with both gaminglight and my every day life.

so without further a do,

"RA6 to RA5 Direct, you did great my friend time to rest those wings..."

• Heart-Eyes 1

1 hour ago, soup95 said:

o7 (no mention?)

2 hours ago, Justin tbh said:

I wish I could thank everyone who have taken part in my journey individually, but that list is simply too long and ya boy has said almost enough already! You all have a special place in my heart, and I’ll always remember that.

🙂

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

I remember you trained me for FBI. Sad to see you leave as your also the only FBI Director I've known. 😔

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

You will be missed, love you Justin 

• Heart-Eyes 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Only spoke with you a few times, but you seemed like a good dude. Hope life treats you well man

• Gaminglight Love 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat