What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3/16/21

What date did you make your forums account? April 16, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 from my early days

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Silver

Are you a staff member in another community? no

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: est

What rank are you applying for? SUPER Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well I have been part of this community for about a year now and throughout that time I have grown to care a deal about it from meeting all the people that I've met along the way and from all the times I've helped people on staff, Diplomat and Support. This server has granted me the ability to have some of if not the most fun I've ever had inside a gaming community and I wanna make sure that I can do everything in my power to ensure that this community stays as strong as possible. So thats why I wanna be JMT because I wanna make sure that every player gets the same opportunity that I have had to experience the unforgettable moments and meet some of the amazing people that I have and get the absolute best time possible while playing in our server. And in addition to that I would really like to help with the back end stuff and assets SMT with some of there work load because I know sometimes it can be overwhelming, I've always enjoyed that aspect of being staff being able to help people when they need it and getting this position would allow me to do that so much more. I am very confident that I'll make a excellent addition to the JMT team

Thank You for reading my application and taking the time for considering me.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well I would bring them into the sit and explain to them the consequences of there actions and make sure they understand the situation then I would proceed to warn them and ban them for 5 days for MRDM

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would mute and gag them to try to find out the situation once I did then I would administer the proper punishments, if no evidence can be found then I would apologize to the person that made the report that no conclusion can be found then return them.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would inform them of the situation and if they continue to not care then I would jail them for about 5 minutes and give them the motd to read over then if they continue to brake rules I'll ban them for a day.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? Well if there is no way to prove what they was doing via Blogs or evidence I wouldn't be able to warn them so I'd would just return them and spectate them to see if I can catch them doing it.

• Like 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+support

Based

Good Admin

Nice

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

7 hours ago, ItzGray said:

+support

Based

Good Admin

Nice

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

mass +support

Soul deserves this rank, he has a good application and good qualities, he mentors trial mods and always offers his support to people if a sit is going on for a long time or needs help. Great leadership qualities and deserves JMT.

oofwill2.png

-support

Compared to the other applicants, I don't think Soul is ready for this rank. While yes he can be active, from my own experience he has seemed to have been "oblivious" (taken with a grain of salt) to current events within server and/or branch.

While I do believe in the future he may be qualified, I don't think now is the time. 

Edited by J0LTY W0LTY
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+support

- good staff member!

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

-Support

App is kinda bad

I know you to have some serious issues as a command member whether it be, being over assertive, passive aggressive and more.

I have also (been) in sits with you in which you are against someone from the get go before you have a reason too. 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support

App is kinda bad

I know you to have some serious issues as a command member whether it be, being over assertive, passive aggressive and more.

I have also (been) in sits with you in which you are against someone from the get go before you have a reason too. 

+Support Soul is a great guy and is responsible and active

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+ OMGEA Support
Amazing person to talk to
Great at CMD
has helped me so much with understanding staff
very active

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

6 hours ago, J0LTY W0LTY said:

-support

Compared to the other applicants, I don't think Soul is ready for this rank. While yes he can be active, from my own experience he has seemed to have been "oblivious" (taken with a grain of salt) to current events within server and/or branch.

While I do believe in the future he may be qualified, I don't think now is the time. 

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

Fuck. Im neutral here.

You're application is detailed, but not long. (not a problem though.)
You are active, and if I am correct a VCMDR or CMDR.
I can most likely talk to you pretty easily according to others

And then...
What other people are saying. I am still leaning towards +Support as I believe you would take your job to the fullest,
if you got JMT.

• Dislike 1

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

+support

He is a nice person, mature and authoritive. does good at staffing. Has a lot of experience with the server since he is a vcmdr. Active, good application, forums diplomat. overall good for super admin 

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

-Support
Trying to be as nice as possible when I say this, but, when you received high command, I heard one of the most entitled attitude statements come from you regarding it. I would hope this was an unconsciously said and maybe you didn't realize, but along with other situations circulating I am unsure about that. This has put a big dent on how I see you as a person.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support
Trying to be as nice as possible when I say this, but, when you received high command, I heard one of the most entitled attitude statements come from you regarding it. I would hope this was an unconsciously said and maybe you didn't realize, but along with other situations circulating I am unsure about that. This has put a big dent on how I see you as a person.

+ this

• Like 1

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer