Should i be the Next Grand IQ  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get it

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

The High Inquisitor 

2. Why do you want to become the position of Grand Inquisitor  

Throughout my time in RG, Purge and IQ along with being a current High Command member in the Inquisitorious Branch I have really enjoyed my moments and experience, wanting to take that into higher initiative, being able to show that to others in the Inquisitorious branches. I have as well joined IQ and Purge, being able to show that I am willing to work within each IQ branch to better my understanding in both battalions to know who does what and what needs to be worked on. I have worked with many people in missions along with working between former Commanders/Vice Commanders that have exceeded their rank, being able to work alongside them and do many missions and sims to help our battalions regulate and be efficient with what they do, along with bettering their skills. 

As The Grand Inquisitor, you must maintain the Branches stability, ensuring that it does not disintegrate or fall too far behind what you have set in place. You want to keep the battalion running until it reaches a position where you can take a breather but be ready to jump back in if necessary. Battalions requires someone to assist in rebuilding and guiding it through these difficult times. if the Commander leaves the battalion or position, you should have a  good idea with current experience to decide who should lead the battalion to ensure that it does not fall apart and that it can continue to operate. Becoming The Grand Inquisitor means you oversee the work of your Fellow command and High Command members, ensuring that they are staying on track and doing what you have set for them, whether its rules or a personal issue. As the Grand Inquisitor you track all progress for all IQ branches, setting other High Command members within your branch to certain tasks and/or duties to oversee a branch every month. You will need to track Sim and training count and make sure they meet the expectations of a Commander/High Command meember, dealing out the right punishment when needed to. You also talk with the Low Command of these branches to make sure you all have a mutual agreement and understanding of what needs to happen. 

I am looking forward to keeping up an expectation to follow with sims and trainings, being able to unite all IQ branches together to better their team work and skills. I look forward to doing this by having daily missions with prizes and promotions to make them feel endorsed and happy with their better selves. I look forward to being their lead in certain blind spots while also assuring they all work accordingly and do their best, no matter the outcome of the mission and/or training. brining both parties the interest of communication and strategy, maybe using it later in an upheld battle.  

I am also looking forward to doing conjoint sims with other battalions to show work efficiency with a bigger group of people and with another leader amongst another group. I feel working with another leader would be amazing especially another battalion with both of its units working together to assure the same goal at the end of the mission, brining both parties the interest of communication and strategy, maybe using it later in an upheld battle.  

With my time as a Command and a High Command member, I have held the responsibility of keeping the Inquisitorious a float. I have been spending countless hours going through the roster and discord making sure everything is correct, working with my fellow officers and command team to ensure that everything stays in line and that nothing slows down. I have reached out to other High Command in my COC (Chain of Command). I have reached out to these people to help in the things that I am unable to do but helped in a way to show them exactly what to put in as a list to make sure that I am doing all I can do to help. Even with my prior knowledge I still reach out to those ahead of me to make sure that I get the correct answer and/or strategy put in place but am ready to take full control as the Grand Inquisitor 

3. How much in-game time do you have on the server? 

I have 8+ months on the server will all of it mainly being on Inquisitorious as I am a designated High Command member. My battlemetrics to prove my time: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/968043627 

4. How active can you be on the server? : I can be online 8-10 Hours a day from Monday-Thursday then from Friday to Sunday I can be online 7-8 hours a day. I am online on discord regularly as I am always checking through it to make sure I have left nothing. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of being The Grand Inquisitor?: 

The main purpose of being The Grand Inquisitor Is that  you must make sure to obtain and keep that level of trust and work within your designated battalion, making sure you put all your work and ideas into making sure the battalion stays a float and/or stabilised/improves.  

The Grand Inquisitor is a major figure of the Inquisitorious branch, serving as a role model and source of assistance for people within the battalion to look up to and seek instruction from. Grand IQ oversees their officers, Command to ensure that they are doing their duties, as well as appointing new and responsible Commanders who are capable of leading both new and future members of their Battalion. The Grand Inquisitor Oversees Both the Vice Commander/Commander and the battalion itself making sure they choose the right fit to fill those low command positions  

You oversee all reports or difficulties within your battalion when in or overseeing it or at least the ones handed to you, ensuring that everything is dealt with and not pushed aside, reassuring your member of your battalion what is good and good to do. Within the problem put to you , you respect both battalions, allowing you to quickly turn the problem into a solution. Returning your battalion's/Branch’s best appearance.  

As The Grand Inquisitor/High Command you will have leadership. Leadership also acts as a source of a motivation tool by showing the right path and bringing confidence in one another. it helps in attaining better relation among the team members. It helps in better utilization of working in the organization as motivated members are willing to give their 100 efforts. As the Grand IQ you must realize that they you are always on stage and that every little move is going to be scrutinized meaning to not muck around and take every situation as if everyone is watching. A consistent leader maintains the same demeanour whether things are going well or everything around them is crumbling. Leaders that can maintain a consistent demeanour inspire far more confidence in their teams than leaders who noticeably panic. A leader with being a rank such as the Grand IQ will mean you choose to lead a group of people, showing them, you trust and have faith in your manner and decisions. Overall to be responsible as a big leader among a battalion, show courtesy, professionalism, leadership and lastly care towards all accounted for. I have had many experiences with this as a Sovereign and Current High IQ, being able to act as a role model and leader to my lowers and superiors being able to set an example with myself having no warnings or strikes. I answer any questions and get through trainings like any should, while of course leaving them to my lower ranks to better their skills and work ethics  

Overall, the main goal of being a leader for your branch or battalion is to ensure that day-to-day operations run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, while also maintaining positive relationships with other battalions and ensuring that those within your branch or battalion are satisfied and eager to always work to their full potential. The Grand IQ must monitor their officers/Low Command, and  High Command to make sure they are doing their jobs along with tracking activity within the roster. The Roster should be updated and kept up to date. You must also be accepting any apps leading to your battalion which are VCMDR+ along with officer apps if your Command/Vice Commander is absent. This also goes with knowing when to step in as acting Commander when the battalion needs you the most. An overseer of that battalion should be able to manage themselves with the current work of low command but if not then a member of high command must step in if needed to fill in for that command member if they are either not doing their job or on an LOA/ROA. Knowing when to do this is very important as you need to be able to keep the battalion up but if you do so when not needed to it might not be taken very lightly. 

6. What differs you from other applicants? : 

For the last 8+ months I have been actively conversing and working with the Royal Guard battalion ,and the Inquisitorious Branch doing my best and being active whenever I can. I have done my part really well as a High Command member by making new and up to date documents and having new rules that needed to be fixed or brought upon by new instances, and even updating dead classes to bring them back into the game. I have made sure to keep up my sim and training count along with enforcing it within the officer and NCO team. I have stepped up my work in many instances when needed to, mainly with upcoming issues. I always have fun too as a High Command member, making sure that I am not scarce to come up on if having a question, showing people I am too a normal person willing to converse with anyone I come up upon but that can change whenever I am needed.  

I have shown a very friendly ongoing side and a serious side, making sure that I get a message across to people in a serious matter either by pulling them up about it or talking to them in a TS Channel. With my work with school, it has not impacted my activity greatly as even though I work and do school I am able to be this really active dedicated High Command member that I have always wanted to uphold which I have, in my opinion. I have made sure to converse with other command members about passive RP within the battalion along with having a genuine conversation with them about problems or issues that I can help with. I make sure to apprehend meeting with other command to talk about upcoming events. 

At the end of the day, I take my responsibilities as The High Inquisitor really seriously and respectfully. I never argue with any of my other High Command applicants, merely obeying commands and responding when appropriate. I am always the first to assist the low command in getting in line, showing them what to do and how to do it, as well as taking responsibility of any difficulties or actions they may have. Even though I am a High  Command I still look to help with any situation even if it is light as a love being able to work for battalions or help in anyone was as it’s a passion of mine to being able to help work with different people which is why I love being a Leader and especially in The Inquisitorious branch. I look to help the IQ Battalions strive with activity, skill and greatness while being assisted with The other High Command members. I currently always did go to the Grand IQ with any problems or ideas I would like to put in to him, making sure that transfers or anything to do with rank I would reassure with him so that it would be the most affective and fair, But I would like to be that person to go to, being ready to put to good with whatever comes to me, as the Grand Inquisitor 

7. Why should we trust you with this position? : 

I really do enjoy my time as an active High Command member, giving it my all every time I jump on job or get on my PC, I always make sure I am constantly checking forums, discord, and the roster so that I have something to do as a High Command. I hope to assist Vertigo and the choosing of a new Command team as the current High Inquisitor, as I have worked with him before and am comfortable doing so. I can also be online if off time or an odd time as well as active times due to my time zone, so I can really see any problems that occur that any given point and if I do miss them, I make sure that it comes to me VIA Discord or through TS. 

With my time as The High Inquisitor, I can say I have overseen majority of the Inquisitorious branch. The stuff I would like to bring to these battalions as High IQ would be first. I make sure to connect to every Inquisitorious meeting to make sure I don’t miss anything otherwise sending my notes to another High Command member to read over. I always converse with my command members about any issues or suggestions before the meeting, so we all know what is going to happen and that we are on the same page, making sure we all agree before passing up an idea. I have also made sure to ready majority of the IQ/Purge and RG meeting notes to make sure I really know what I am saying a lot with continuing to do so if I do miss a meeting

I would like to again assist within the Inquisitorious branch with the recent leave of Jaeger, The Grand Inquisitor. I have had some little thoughts about what I would like to happen or think of doing when becoming The Grand Inquisitor. Recently I stepped up more than ever as I have made sure to get everything I can implemented and put in before i take my chance as the newest Grand IQ. I have done my all in Royal Guard, IQ and Purge making sure I give my part in everything even as small as a document.

Some Ideas I would like to bring

Purge

-More Flag ups with majority of Purge being at school or at work but with flag up it could really bring the people in different time zones to get online and represent their battalion. Strict rules to really regulate the professionalism within the branch as in Lore

-More Sims/trainings and PassiveRP. With my time walking in the dueling room I have seen purge just standing around or just shooting at the wall in boredom, with them occasionally being stranded, walking around the ship with only one thing to do but guard. I would love to introduce them to new things like the class I redid for them to try with new and improved weapons and even training up to a good standard with them being a major role in the Inquisitorious battalion, giving them aim practise, daily missions and situations for them to better their skills and understanding to really set the standards

-I would also like to see more tryout pings as a lot of the times lower NCO’s just do the tryout adverts and get it over with without doing the ping in discord which a lot of people, like me look for as it shows what battalions are doing what and how dedicated they are to their tryout conditions

Inquisitorious Branch

-Same with purge there are IQ that are either AFK or not online which is bad during events/missions as we have no proper shield or defence that troopers rely on

-I would like to bring more sims/trainings especially with these new force powers with massive rewards and prizes that they actually earn by showing their skills to our officer and Command team.  

-I would love to put passive RP within the Inquisitors as we have sabers that can be looked at with havoc as surely your saber has been hit a fair amount of times by blasters or even go to med-bay with your branch to get them checked out due to injuries or worries, as I have not seen enough of it

-I would like more Saber discipline training throughout event situation along with defcon situations

Royal Guard

-Within the Royal Guard battalion I have seen a lot of good and bad stuff like the amounts of training and sims we do but how it lacks to benefit our members. I see them great in these trainings but outside I see them run into players and kill them without hesitation, so a lot more PT or punishments are required for that hence the new channel I promoted in discord for that reason

-I would love to see more VIP training as it’s what the RG do, we serve and protect not hunt and devour. RG seem to forget what we do, as there are a lot of Assassination sims and not many VIP protection sims with them running of their VIP to kill these targets which of course is good, but again it’s not our job

-I would love to see more dedication between our NCO and Officer team especially to those lower Officer members with a lot of them currently just sitting it out and just sailing through the ranks after giving up at a certain point.

Overall
-within our meetings I would like to see more clarity over things not just good activity or good job I would like people to show what they really think or see and overall the teamwork within each Inquisitorious branch with more missions and linked sims between the two which I am really looking forward to in the near future. 

Being in charge of the Inquisitorious branch means you must oversee the whole of IQ meaning you focus on every branch and not just one, getting your ideas and thoughts ready for every meeting to every discussion, conversing with other Command members about documents, tryouts almost anything you can think of to better the battalion, being ready on standby to assist whenever needed to and to not slack off.

Honestly these are only a few problems or ideas I have come across in the top of my head but I would love to get more involved with my job getting more and more serious and productive the further I go up. I have a lot of time and dedication to the GamingLight Community  and would love to be the newest Grand inquisitor in the Inquisitorious branch! 

My accomplishments as the Sovereign Protector. I managed to bring RG back from its inactive state, being able to bring more officers into the Royal Guard battalion along with raising both our sim and training count. I have managed to involve RG in many missions with other battalions along with helping aside the Inquisitorious dueling tournaments. I managed to raise back the Shadow Guard and get them active along with having a good officer team to maintain that standard. I also helped create a new Royal Guard Handbook with other RG command and IQ high command, adding all the new necessary rules and information along with being able to maintain any problems that would have majorly struck the battalion.

My accomplishments as High IQ. I managed to bring out a lot more sims and training than majority of other command in previous months. I managed to bring back and revive a donator class which was never used and used the product of advertising donator branches/classes which pulled in people on black Friday. I still trained members in purge/IQ, and RG as well as stepping in as a command member when someone was away or to lead a branch. Managed to pull up an RG command team and bring back some of our old members. Talked with other command to get operations and missions done. 

8. Do you have any RECENT Warnings? (What for?) : 

I currently have 0 warnings across all GL servers along with being able to keep it that way along with having 0 strikes. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!!! 

Edited by CollectiveWorld
  • Like 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

3 minutes ago, Starch said:

Major +Support!
+Active
+Amazing application
+Lots of experience

+Knows what is expected of the grand IQ

Good luck!

I believe Name is the most suitable person for this position, massive +Support from me!

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

11 minutes ago, Starch said:

Major +Support!
+Active
+Amazing application
+Lots of experience

Good luck!

Has been an excellent High IQ and knows what's best for the branch + he wrote the entire Bible as his app.

Big +Support, most deserving of the position.

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

3 minutes ago, Vertigo334 said:

Has been an excellent High IQ and knows what's best for the branch + he wrote the entire Bible as his app.

Big +Support, most deserving of the position.

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

47 minutes ago, Starch said:

Major +Support!
+Active
+Amazing application
+Lots of experience

Good luck!

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

57 minutes ago, Starch said:

Major +Support!
+Active
+Amazing application
+Lots of experience

Good luck!

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

1 hour ago, Starch said:

Major +Support!
+Active
+Amazing application
+Lots of experience

Good luck!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

4 hours ago, Starch said:

Major +Support!
+Active
+Amazing application
+Lots of experience

Good luck!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Starch said:

Major +Support!
+Active
+Amazing application
+Lots of experience

Good luck!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

13 hours ago, Starch said:

Major +Support!
+Active
+Amazing application
+Lots of experience

Good luck!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

14 hours ago, Starch said:

Major +Support!
+Active
+Amazing application
+Lots of experience

Good luck!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

+Massive Humongous Support
Absolute tank of an application
Generally a great help to the battalion as a whole
Knows the SOP's, rules, regulations, and restrictions like the back of his hand
Clearly plans to change the battalions: RG, IQ, and Purge for the better
Prepared, calm, and collected
Has a good history of Command and High Command Experience
Highly mature
Has 0 warns
Would greatly benefit himself and the battalion as a whole by receiving the position of Grand IQ
The only reason I don't plan to apply is because I know for a fact that you would be better suited

Current: The Seventh Sister
                                                                    skeleton overlord GIF by Funimation

22 hours ago, Starch said:

Major +Support!
+Active
+Amazing application
+Lots of experience

Good luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor