Taa taa for now gents - MattOs Resignation

MattOminigo3

Shame to see you go my man. Glad we we’re always able to come to a very positive agreement on things. Promise we wont torture your branches *(too much...)*

Edited by NeoID
  • Laughing 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

RIP Man. You’ve always been a great guy and I’ve loved seeing you grow over your time on SCP. Best of luck with wherever you intend to move onto in life and I hope that it’s for the best.

P.S: Send me a DM if you still want that rho slot 👀

• Thanks 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

NOT BEFORE THE K9 UNIT

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Who am I going to call Bri'ish now? 😭

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

NOOOO MATTO! You were such a great DoTF and nice to talk to. You already know when K9s come out ill let you play on it. 

• Thanks 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 hour ago, MattOminigo3 said:

Echo: get HSU will you

if you insist sir!

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Dang I got called out, also man I'm gonna miss you, you did an awesome job as DoTF and High cmd/Site administration, I loved your events, the nighclub event, valentines dance, etc.
I thank you for being here and I'm sad to see you go, hope to see you again one day.

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired

5 hours ago, MattOminigo3 said:

we never played league

You never installed it 😠

Though ty mr pog, you did great for Nu7. o7

P.S for the karoke it was CPT -> MAJ which put me even with novah cause he was cringe

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

I am honestly saddened about your departure. The whole point of GMOD RP is to have fun and have a great time overall with your friends and close ones. If you no longer feel that sense of enjoyment and passion for this server, after putting hours and hours to no end... then you have made the right decision by leaving as it ultimately saves you from the negative side of things which you were incapable of changing. I couldn't agree more with the feedback you've given to the Owners/Devs/Managers of the server, something needs to be done honestly, and we both know that change isn't going to happen anytime soon until people start voicing their opinion and making themselves heard! We don't live in a fucking dictatorship goddamit, it's 2021! I am quite upset that I no longer have a Bri'sh partner who can understand me (I do have Freddie but I don't talk to him very often), but I am sure you will pop by from time to time and I look forward to see you flash that Nick Furry class (Hopefully they CC it for you, since they made it for you). I will be sure to hop on Field Expert and get those repairs done for you so at least we don't have a shitload of work to do. Anyways, jokes aside I would like to thank you for everything that you've done to Nu7. I honestly considered you as a Mentor, since I always followed you by example in terms of the way you lead and influence people. If you think you didn't learn something valuable throughout your journey in this server, then you thought wrong. You learned how to gain people's trust (Most difficult thing), you learned how to lead people, you learned how to effectively communicate with people, how to comfort them and supporting them throughout their time in the server. I could go on all day on this, but I don't want you to get bored. So to end it all, I just want to say thank you and I do hope that the board or the council could offer you a position and try bring you back as you have a lot of potential and we cannot let a man such as yourself go to waste. Anyways, best of luck with your journey ahead and feel free to get in touch whenever. Adios!

- Rainbow / MSGT of Nu7

• Gaminglight Love 2

#BigSad

For 2 reasons

1 your leaving

2 you mention me 22 times and then just give me a I forgot about you

#MakeMeCry

I will miss you man

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||