Dclass CCs getting more weapons like SMGS - Denied

Jack II

What are you suggesting? - Give D class SMGS like the mac 10

How would this change better the server? - As everyone sees, there are more insanely powerful classes to combat d class everyday. There is riot control with insane shotguns, and sniper. Goliath and Nu7 SF. It is extremely hard to play dclass now. Spending the money to buy a CC is completely useless now because u will get mowed down no matter what. The only difference is a variety of pistols the falcon is better than and u can survive a gun fight for a second longer. I want SMGs to be able to be bought by dclass.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No, it gives everyone a challenge especially since the insane activity with security and such.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - DClass

Now i am not asking for all SMGS

I am just asking for the Mac 10 and the uzi at least

• Like 3

Rejected from the gaminglight community

12 minutes ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

A CC already has the Mac 10 and Uzi so +support

+/- Support

I'm not going to lie to me. I would love to have my cc guts with a katana, smg, shotgun, etc.

but I doubt very much that this is accepted, because the dclass should not be jobs that can easily destroy gensec, MTF, ETC.

Those CCs that have Uzi or other weapons are usually CC from long ago.

Although I do not see too bad that mac10 is a weapon that can be added due to the similarity of TEC9 or add again the smoke grenades.

Edited by MexicanGuy

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

-Support

D-class CC's already have the power to easily take over d-block if you play it smart. If you gave them SMG's then Security and MTF would stand no chance against the waves and waves of d-class.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+SUPPORT

I do play D Class a lot and it does seem like they are underpowered. We don't stand a chance vs riot control. Even with 100 health and 100 shield, I can barely make 1 step off of the elevator without dying.

Edited by Shep

1 hour ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

A CC already has the Mac 10 and Uzi so +support

That's cause we got them a long time ago 

-support

Would be a pain in the ass for Gensec if every CC was like Lone Wolf then enlisted would just leave. 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Sprink said:

-Support

D-class CC's already have the power to easily take over d-block if you play it smart. If you gave them SMG's then Security and MTF would stand no chance against the waves and waves of d-class.

Mine's, Suppliers,
Let's also not forget:
Deagle (CSGO)
Deagle (TFA)
Winchester Carbine
Tec-9 (CSGO)
Tec-9 (TFA)
CZ-75
R8 Revolver
[MOST] Melee weapons
All TFA Pistols
All CSGO Pistols
OH and most of all you guys have donators Knives and Guns to help out (Most CC owners have them)
Next you guys are going to ask for Riot Shields after SMGs then some ARs then all ARs.

SMT are strict for a reason this post has been denied again and again. 
While yes you pay money, SMT aren't in it for the money: They are in it for balancing, fun, and RP

The better guns you get the more you win Riots the less passive RP Research, Medical, and Maintenance do, the less Maintenance the more breaches so the less time MTF have to rest, MTF get off CI have no one to raid for since all SCPs are out, The more GENSEC die the less they wanna get off meaning more Riots starting the chain again.

The only people this doesn't hurt are Sarkic- Oh wait, better guns you have the more they die. This hurts EVERYONE BESIDES D-Class and SCPs.

I understand you guys want more BUT think of long term affects guys, I mean no disrespect towards D-Class mains or players as a matter of fact I OWN a D-Class CC called Jeff The Killer and as you know Bacon and I do fine on that job with just a R8 and Winchester, I plan on adding a Deagle and Contender, That will kill GENSEC work with what you have before it gets limited more.

-Support 

2 hours ago, Sprink said:

-Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

18 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

Mine's, Suppliers,
Let's also not forget:
Deagle (CSGO)
Deagle (TFA)
Winchester Carbine
Tec-9 (CSGO)
Tec-9 (TFA)
CZ-75
R8 Revolver
[MOST] Melee weapons
All TFA Pistols
All CSGO Pistols
OH and most of all you guys have donators Knives and Guns to help out (Most CC owners have them)
Next you guys are going to ask for Riot Shields after SMGs then some ARs then all ARs.

While yes you pay money, SMT aren't in it for the money: They are in it for balancing, fun, and RP

The better guns you get the more you win Riots the less passive RP Research, Medical, and Maintenance do, the less Maintenance the more breaches so the less time MTF have to rest, MTF get off CI have no one to raid for since all SCPs are out, The more GENSEC die the less they wanna get off meaning more Riots starting the chain again.

The only people this doesn't hurt are Sarkic- Oh wait, better guns you have the more they die. This hurts EVERYONE BESIDES D-Class and SCPs.

I understand you guys want more BUT think of long term affects guys, I mean no disrespect towards D-Class mains or players as a matter of fact I OWN a D-Class CC called Jeff The Killer and as you know Bacon and I do fine on that job with just a R8 and Winchester, I plan on adding a Deagle and Contender, That will kill GENSEC work with what you have before it gets limited more.

-Support 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

+/- Suppport

The problem is, Riot controls are really OP, with their automatic shotguns, but having every D-Class CCs with an SMG would be a great problem and overrall  even more OP. 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Just now, Rito said:

+/- Suppport

The problem is, Riot controls are really OP, with their automatic shotguns, but having every D-Class CCs with an SMG would be a great problem and overrall  even more OP. 

Then talk to HCMD, Discuss with them Mind, Sixx, and Jack S are all good people. Nerf the ONE CLASS, not a whole 12 Classes that can be paid to be better THAN GENSEC.

(Last Comment Sorry just wanted to add that in) 

-Support

There is literally no reason D class need to be buffed, Gensec already get mowed down as it due to the sheer number of CCs and normal d class mains. 
More so when you bring up gensec CCs you forget that even D class have CCs and many of them are way more active than Gensec CCs. 
Even with that when d block falls, everything comes to a standstill in LCZ. All non combatant branches find it hard to RP and I personally am not one to put multiple branches RPs in front of a d class who wants to have fun infinitely rushing Gensec and having fun, I may come off as rude but that’s how it is. 
This post just seems really selfish to me ngl because all the weapons listed do lots of damage IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THEM PROPERLY , which I have reiterated multiple times, just get better with the guns you are supplied, learn and adapt instead of asking for a new meta and arms race every week or so.

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

I'm give my honest opinion here:

I feel like the weapons the D-Class CC's have are very limited. Yeah sure we get the tec-9  but that thing feels like a dying paintball gun. The C damage is like 27 but it only does like 4 damage per hit, and combined with the servers hit reg it's awful. The Winchester is good but only at certain times. The contender is fine though no need to talk about it. 
But the fact that old CC's get to keep their ridiculous load outs like Gordon freeman, and D-7025 is absolutely insane. (Yes Ape I know the MP7 is op asf) 

I'm all for having a wider selection of weapons for D-Class but I don't want them to have Negevs lol

Here's some weapons that I think that would be balanced enough:

tfa_usc

tfa_mp40 (maybe)

tfa_uzi

tfa_csgo_mac10

tfa_1897winchester (Nerf it a little no one uses it anyways, and it's not the one in the armory)

tfa_mp7 (TFA)

I HIGHLY recommend the tfa_usc as it's the most balanced weapon on the list. 
I knows there people that are gonna be like: "bUt yOu gUys AlReaDy tAke d-BLocK eNoUgH" ok well maybe if your LCPL didn't stand in one spot while I beat him to death he wouldn't be dead now would he.

Give D-Class a wider verity of weapons but MAKE IT BALANCED 

+Support

• Like 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

12 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

+/- Support

I'm not going to lie to me. I would love to have my cc guts with a katana, smg, shotgun, etc.

but I doubt very much that this is accepted, because the dclass should not be jobs that can easily destroy gensec, MTF, ETC.

Those CCs that have Uzi or other weapons are usually CC from long ago.

Although I do not see too bad that mac10 is a weapon that can be added due to the similarity of TEC9 or add again the smoke grenades.

I am gonna have to agree with a fellow guts member but Ima lean towards more -Support

Edited by The CI Zero

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

-Support

D class CCs are pretty good where they are at. The Tec9 is pretty trash tbh so it's understandable to have it allowed. Also I'm pretty sure it can be classified as an auto pistol, not an SMG. However this can be debated elsewhere. You're not meant to take out a multiple gensec alone. You can already do that with what we have. If gensec are being active, then that's how it should be. 

You should NOT be able to wipe out 20 security  with some wardens, without CI helping out. Play your cards right. 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

-Support

On multiple occasions, D Class have overwhelmed the security force with the weapons they obtained. Why exactly do you need SMG's? You can build weapons at the workbench anyway. As Zeus said, when the LCZ falls it messes with all other branches. This would effect the RP of other branches. If you need better weapons build them at a workbench.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

On 1/16/2021 at 12:57 AM, [GL] Mike said:

Mine's, Suppliers,
Let's also not forget:
Deagle (CSGO)
Deagle (TFA)
Winchester Carbine
Tec-9 (CSGO)
Tec-9 (TFA)
CZ-75
R8 Revolver
[MOST] Melee weapons
All TFA Pistols
All CSGO Pistols

-Support 

-Support 

4 hours ago, Jack II said:

Why do LCPLS need riot control, or why does a job with like 175 hp and 150 armor get an insanely fast shotgun and can go past the line.  

Because they are meant to be in the front lines and take the damage from D-Class. 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

I'm going to look at this from both sides, I agree with a lot of points being made here.

I agree with Jack. Gensec has always had a foot in MTF's door as well as Security, and what I mean by that is that they have always had classes that could be MTF-level strong. Their classes are meant to combat D-Class enough to stay alive without dying immediately, obviously no one likes dying and waiting NLR. Take the old Site-05 for example, constant riots, pure chaos, Gensec were setup in ways where one rush could kill half of Gensec, and then the rest the next.

This new D-Block is completely the opposite, and that's somewhat due to new weaponry, somewhat to how Gensec and D-Block as a whole has been setup. With the whole blue line, D-Class are obviously at a good advantage, only Riot Control can approach, and Riot Control themselves are incredibly strong, not invincible, but man they tank bullets like no one's business, even roughly 7 shots from a Thompson doesn't kill them. So yea, I agree that Gensec is absurdly strong, many say "Get good" or "Plan your attacks". Be real, do you honestly believe any D-Class have a plan unless they have a weapon. Most D-Class have fists or a knife, and that's not gonna work, they'll be dead before they even give an OFC a paper cut. Melee weapons have become more obsolete in combat, to the point where people will wait for a CC to begin the assault since they have the better gear. 

Now, there's also the point where this could shift the balance of power, I personally don't believe this, and the reason behind that is primarily because Gensec has no weapons restrictions, they can use whatever weapon in the Armory they so choose. Imagine a Juggernaut with an USAS, Barrett .50 cal, a Negev, like Gensec are not limited to their starting weapons, if they need extra firepower, they have an armory for a reason. Then there's SCP 912, who as of recent came back, 912 is infamously known for being that one SCP who stuns and blinds you while you get shot. 912 is a powerhouse, he's not super strong, but a pest that makes rioting harder. 

While I do understand you should not be a one-man army, Gensec and D-Block as a whole has changes, and so does Gensec's jobs, to combat and counter that, D-Class CC's need weapons to compete, that's the whole point of balancing. 

Now with that in mind, perhaps if we did allow weapons like SMG's, they would be required to cost more, or something like that. 

Is this a plus or minus support?

• Like 1

Please leave this topic to only +Supports and -Supports. If you want to discuss someone’s support then take it to private messages, not here. This topic will be locked the next time is happens.

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

14 hours ago, Crabbo said:

Is this a plus or minus support?

Oh yea, whoops, its a neutral support leaning to +Support, there's some weapons that could break the balance, but mostly I think D-Class and D-Block as a whole needs a re-balance, even if slight.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 1/16/2021 at 12:06 AM, Walterr said:

+SUPPORT

I do play D Class a lot and it does seem like they are underpowered. We don't stand a chance vs riot control. Even with 100 health and 100 shield, I can barely make 1 step off of the elevator without dying.

Rioting on D-Class isn't supposed to be like cutting butter. With the new purple line if you play your cards right you'll be in a blindspot to all Gensec.

-Support

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG