Remove Medkits and all of the medical supplies from the Armory - Denied

Bread

-Support

-That's just gonna unbalance everything, D-Class won't be able to heal theirself anymore, E-11 doesn't has a Medic Class.

-Honestly, Medical aren't always and that's not because we can get medkits.

-Think about how much people would be pissed if that update would come through.

-This is just very unbalacing and a bad idea.

-This doesn't give much benefits.

-Also Medics aren't allowed to buy medical supplies for other people .

-To add to that, the only benefits I see here are for Medics.

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

-/+ Support  I mean it might make medics / Sawbones more useful but the problem is with custom classes that spawn with a medkit also the D-class jobs like Brute  / Scavenger we usually have to go past all the guards and the obstacles just to reach the armory and buy medical supplies for our medkits  UNLESS you give D-Class supplier an ability to sell hemostates  but tbh the reason why medics are useless in this server is because they can't do ANYTHING other then heal there is no Reviving system  like stablize the patient etc... which makes playing sawbones on CI or medic in foundation extreamly boring  especially that everyone already has a medkit so they don't need sawbones or medics

Bascially i'm fine as long as medics are active in the small station outside for gensec also D-class supplier can sell to D-Class  and maybe give E11 a medic job too and for the Foundation custom classes with a medkit  allow medics to give them supplies xD

Edited by Tweety

20 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

D Class CI  & CC's should be thought of in regards to healing.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

8 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support, with the condition that E-11 gets a Medic Job, and that all current branch jobs that are "medical" (So no SF/Officers) get the ability to spawn in medical supplies, asfar as they don't have it yet.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

22 hours ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

-Support
There are many times where no medics/medic classes are on. Plus, if you just removed then classes with med kits would not be able to buy more supplies

I agree with this, but as a medic myself I'd still love to see more use of Medbay.

+/- Support

Edited by Jameshi34

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 11/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

-Support
There are many times where no medics/medic classes are on. Plus, if you just removed then classes with med kits would not be able to buy more supplies

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

-support
D-Class and D-class CCs rely on health, sound stupid right. but the only way to get more armor, is guess what, the armory, which we have to fight for just to be able to use it, and medics flat out ignore d-class unless we Fear-RP them. and the worst part, SOME MEDICS ARE CONSIDERED COMBATANTS, so while we are getting healed from this fear-rp player, some random 05 researcher or medical command/protector robot thing pulls out a deagle or something and goes "HAHA D-CLASS RESOURCES D-CLASS GO SPLAT".... no, mainly for d-class. how about you suggest the first thing gensec/research/or MTF (if no medics on) GO TO MEDBAY FIRST THEN USE THE ARMORY AS A LAST RESORT!

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

On 11/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

-Support

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

5 hours ago, Panda0Playz said:

SOME MEDICS ARE CONSIDERED COMBATANTS, so while we are getting healed from this fear-rp player, some random 05 researcher or medical command/protector robot thing

Medical Command arent Combatants also we dont robots unless your meaning about ACM then yes thats a combatant

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+suppport

The reason Medical is so inactive is BECAUSE everyone just results to going to armory to actually get healed. Which makes the Medical branch completely redudant. I feel that if they created a way to balance this with the other classes that are able to  work out the armory supplies.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

On 11/8/2020 at 12:45 AM, Phillers said:

+Support, with the condition that E-11 gets a Medic Job, and that all current branch jobs that are "medical" (So no SF/Officers) get the ability to spawn in medical supplies, asfar as they don't have it yet.

I like this, also give CCs that have a medkit perms to spawn the supplies (and the D class that have medkits) 😛

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

47 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

also give CCs that have a medkit perms to spawn the supplies

that's specifically for utility CC's, as it would hold a even bigger problem as people would hop on CC's and just give med supplies to literally everyone and medical would be even more ignored.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 11/6/2020 at 7:10 PM, Forehead man [GL] said:

-support bro E11 doesn't have a medic class and can't spawn any medical supplies, the most we got is people buying it and officer, but all that relies on us being able to buy supplies

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

21 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

that's specifically for utility CC's, as it would hold a even bigger problem as people would hop on CC's and just give med supplies to literally everyone and medical would be even more ignored.

Just add a rule to where people may only supply themselves? 

1 hour ago, Rangiatea said:

I like this, also give CCs that have a medkit perms to spawn the supplies (and the D class that have medkits) 😛

20 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/- Support

How about remove medkits but keeps supplies.

I like these two ideas but removing it entirely would completely kill CI in Raids and Kill MTF when they need supplies. If the suggestion where MTF could only have like 2 in LCZ at a time that would screw over MTF if like 6 Need to go into Medbay.

+support

The suggestions to make it work fix the issues people have brought up.

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

On 11/6/2020 at 11:23 PM, Sixx said:

+/- Support

While yes, this might make medical more active and benefit them, often times there arent many medics on and with those medical supplies in armory when theres no medic online would potentially lead to more Security dying more often due to the lack of healing. In the end though if this could help medical as an entire branch I dont see why not as the RP of an entire branch is very important. 

On 11/6/2020 at 3:23 PM, Bread said:

Why do you think theyre inactive?

No diss but like literally what bread said like if you use the medical is inactive that small statement counters it 

I remember being a medic and sitting a straight hour for nothing whatsoever to happen 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

57 minutes ago, Dragin said:

No diss but like literally what bread said like if you use the medical is inactive that small statement counters it 

I remember being a medic and sitting a straight hour for nothing whatsoever to happen 

Then you think early morning people would get screwed over. No medics would be on they wouldnt be able to heal and Gensec would die

8 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

Then you think early morning people would get screwed over. No medics would be on they wouldnt be able to heal and Gensec would die

Well generally not a lot of people are on in the morning especially anyone who can give GenSec perms to go in armory anyways so I don't see you argument however 

But maybe allow bandages and quick clots to make it more tedious there for encouraging people to goto medbay? 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG