Staff Report/Unfair Treatment

Magical Goose Knight

Your In-game: Kermit the Mug

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107312198

The admin's name in-game: Bacon and Zeus

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 
Don't have it, sorry :c

What did the admin do:
I was in game and I logged onto ci heavy and made a joke on open comms and ci comms, like i do every single time i do and I've never had an issue and always made people laugh. When I logged on today I made 2 jokes like I normally do and got instantly demoted for no reason. When I tried to make a sit to ask why I was demoted so I can learn on what I did wrong so I can improve on behaviour to avoid future misunderstandings and situations. When an admin responded to the sit, it was Bacon. He tped to me, said "you deserved to be demoted", and didn't explain anything, why it happened or what i did wrong, then tped away after saying that, when I tried again to make a report to learn what I did wrong, it was instantly closed. From my perspective, it feels like admin abuse since I haven't been told what I've done or anything. The admins are saying I was micspamming when I was on the job for less than 2 minutes which I have proof of, but the admins were saying that I'd been on the job for 10 minutes micspamming down radio, when I tried to ask admins what I did wrong, they left my report open for 5 minutes before Mary took the sit, and assisted me and actually told me what I did wrong. When I tried asking Bacon about it, he ignored me when I simply wanted to know what I did wrong so I can better my behaviour and improve to avoid further situations like this from happening. 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):
http://prntscr.com/v2h2u8
http://prntscr.com/v2h3qu
http://prntscr.com/v2h440

What do you believe should happen to the admin:
I don't want punishment being applied at all, but the way it was dealt with was very harshly, and when I asked for reasons why so I can improve my behaviour, I was getting flamed by other admins in chat, ignored in sits, ignored my admins and would like to suggest maybe taking the time to help the player instead of criticise. All I want really is an apology for the way the situation was handled, and for people to be considerate of others, that's all and dust it under the rug. Again, I don't want any punishment and wish no ill intent.

Any extra information:
I admit I was in the wrong in the part of accidentally revealing E4, it's the way it was dealt with that felt abrupt and harsh and the aftermath of it which felt very onesided and rude, as I was simplying asking what I did wrong, only to get told "you deserved it" and had an admin teleport away with that. Again, I apologise on my behalf, but I'd like to explain why I didn't realise sooner. I have half-amnesia at the moment from a recent head trauma which put me in a small coma for 3 days, so my processing isn't the best and it's not like I can replace it with an i7 chip either. I forgot all of the rules and that's on me as I should have given myself a refresh but didn't think to do so, that's on me and I apologise for that, I just wanted to come on the server and play, had I'd known it'd involve a situation like this I would have just stayed off.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, 
Remember to look after yourself! 
pitch goose GIF

Edited by Magical Goose Knight

10 minutes ago, Magical Goose Knight said:

I was in game and I logged onto ci heavy and made a joke on open comms and ci comms, like i do every single time i do and I've never had an issue and always made people laugh. When I logged on today I made 2 jokes like I normally do and got instantly demoted for no reason.

that's on you..... what did you expect to happen..... you literally were minging then demoted and now ur mad???? for what???

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

First of all, it's not Bacon. It's me.

Secondly, if you are minging on open comms, making some INAPPROPRIATE jokes. Don't expect me to take it seriously as well, if you want to take it as a joke. 

Thirdly, your toxicity will NOT be welcomed in the branch, even if you are a donator. Hence, why Zeus demoted you off the job after you minged and revealed couple of E4's identities over open comms.

Finally, you're complaining about that DNT that i placed on you. We have already stated the reasons over OOC chat. You were minging and revealed couple of E4's identities.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

By the way, while I am fine with lending adverts but I expect someone to ask me first, since that is CREATED by me. Unless, you are a very close buddy of mine or a friend. 

spacer.png

^ and what's up with this lol? You should have been warned instead for ERP.

Just to help you with your format a bit, it seems off!

Zeus's steam name is: [GL]erinemmanueljacob5

My steam name is: [GL] hope

Please fix your format!

Edited by Hope
Grammar mistakes.
  • Like 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

Secondly, if you are minging on open comms, making some INAPPROPRIATE jokes. Don't expect me to take it seriously as well, if you want to take it as a joke. 

Thirdly, your toxicity will NOT be welcomed in the branch, even if you are a donator. Hence, why Zeus demoted you off the job after you minged and reveal couple of E4's identities over open comms.

Finally, you're complaining about that DNT that i placed on you. We have already stated the reasons over OOC chat. You were minging and revealed couple of E4's identities.

By the way, while I am fine with lending adverts but I expect someone to ask me first, since that is CREATED by me. Unless, you are a very close buddy of mine or a friend. 

spacer.png

Not to mention as soon as you hopped on the job you minged on the radio.

How do you You hop on a job, minge and expect not to get demoted? 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

8 minutes ago, Hope said:

Thirdly, your toxicity will NOT be welcomed in the branch, even if you are a donator. Hence, why Zeus demoted you off the job after you minged and revealed couple of E4's identities over open comms.

spacer.png

I did not know he was being toxic before. I was tabbed out of game and didn’t see any of this. I should have asked other staff to help and provide some light on the situation. This is mostly my fault, however, I will not -support or +support this. 

Free From GL ❤️

-support

" I'm going to slide in miss piggies ass" 

*cough* *cough* 

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah no 

oh yeah also hippity hoppity I am going to reveal e4 identities 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 minutes ago, Dragin said:

That's not the issue... I feel this a report more on Bacon due to him not actually assisting someone (which is their job) and instead saying 2 words, leaving and not asking any questions such as | Is there anything else you need? ETC 

Zeus in my opinion didn't really do anything wrong as minging is a demotable/warnable  offense 

+/- 

until Bacon gives side

@Dragin

We explained it  in OOC, that we demoted him for minging and revealing E4's identities over open comms. He just doesn't care I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong though) and kept making sits about  it. I even said in OOC chat, that he is going to be placed under a 5 day DNT for minging, toxicity and also, intentionally revealing E4's identities over CI comms and open comms.

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

This should probably be moved to Staff Reports since this is using its format.

While I'm maintaining a -Support for this...

I really feel that the initial sit about the demotion should've been handled better. If this part of the story is correct, ignoring and immediately denying sits should not have happened, regardless of your view of it. 

While I acknowledge that the reason was put in OOC, some people would like to hear it from someone who's on Administration. That's just how it is. Viewing it as he didn't care for going this route is just wrong.

22 minutes ago, Dragin said:

Zeus in my opinion didn't really do anything wrong as minging is a demotable/warnable  offense

The demotion is allowed and within the rules since he's command. I feel this shouldn't have been the focus. He's writing to us about his experience with staff.

-support 
I legit told you the reasons why you got demoted and you just said its not a valid reaons or something like that and then you started aguing in OOC and making staff sits for no reasons.

• Like 1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-Support

Just because you do something and it got laughs before, doesn't mean it's still not against the rules

You really shouldn't need a staff member to explain at length to you why minging on open comms is against the rules

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

After reading the comments, I'd like to reply to a few things specifically, make a few things clear.
- This is not, an official staff report, as I stated before, I have no ill intent or will towards any of the staff members or members involved, merely just a polite request that next time, don't be so abrupt and rude on situations, and as I explained before, help the player to understand what they did wrong, to improve on future behaviour.
-Nowhere have I stated that I wanted any punishment to befall upon parties involved, only for an explanation, as perspective is a lot of things nowadays.
-I was only toxic after being met with the toxicity of half the party involved, which was a lot of people, which was rather unfair.
-I did what I always do, make a joke before playing properly, which has never receieved any ill attention before. Yes, I revealed E4, by pure accident, as I said, I have half-amnesia due to head trauma, that is on me, but at the same time I couldn't remember stuff like that. My intention wasn't to minge, or annoy or upset anyone, it was purely for the sake of comedy and trying to make people laugh as there's nothing wrong with a little positivity nowadays and yeah, i really handled the situation wrong and that's on me, I'm not asking for sympathy or empathy or any of that touchyfeely stuff, but only for you to understand my point of view and how it came across, I was hotheaded and didn't think clearly, which given the circumstances can be excused, but I doubt anyone would take that on board. As I stated, no ill will, or intention, just to ask for situations to be dealt with a kind manner, instead of abrupt and unnecessary rudeness. Which as I stated, I only gave back what was being given to me. My whole prognosis was for the sit to have been dealt with in a better manner, and handled better than it was, as both parties got quite heated. I do deserve the ban, yes you're right, and that's not what I'm challenging. My main focus here was the way the situation was handled and thats why it got as heated as it did. There was no hate meant in any of this, just purely for situations to be dealt with better. I'll take the job ban/punishment gladly as that was on me, but as I said, the situation could have been dealt with better and things could have not gone this far.

Thank you for your time and patience.
Have a wonderful evening.

39 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

I mean if you were demoted by a command member, how would a staff member know what was going on?

I know what was going on because I talked with the person who demoted him and I told him the reason and so did multiple other people did in OOC. So thats why I took the sit because I knew why he was demoted and I told him.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-support

mans be revealing the e4 :classic_blush: and doing some quite nsfw acts bad

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-support 

As SF Myself id be striking or demoting someone off a job if they started to reveal/leak names etc 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

On 10/19/2020 at 1:52 PM, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

Just because you do something and it got laughs before, doesn't mean it's still not against the rules

You really shouldn't need a staff member to explain at length to you why minging on open comms is against the rules

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 10/19/2020 at 1:01 PM, Hope said:

spacer.png

Just to help you with your format a bit, it seems off!

Zeus's steam name is: [GL]erinemmanueljacob5

My steam name is: [GL] hope

Please fix your format!

-Support

I don’t like how you complained in OOC instead of making the report first. 

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||