Staff  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Staff

• yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Skela

What is your steam name?: {GL} Skela

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_01:165988481

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) This server/ the TTT Server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  January

What date did you make your forums account? February 9, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team/ Silver Ranking

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 7 Warns, however they're all a year and a half old. {Will provide later on}unknown.png.2bc0595f12142c2bee6de5647e15e0b9.png

Have you donated? Yeah

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

This would be my third time applying to staff, third time I want to work with the community. The reason why I got staff restricted was due to failure to reply to roll call, which not gonna lie was my fault that I didn't caught on, which is why I'm here again to redeem myself.
I do my best to get the friendly experience we need on this server. I've worked multiple times to meet people's expectation, by working with people, giving a unbiased stance of things and by trying to get people a reason to get on. Personally I know my strong suit is working with people and giving people a satisfying feeling that they're in a good place and in the good hands. I always push myself to take up the responsibility , making me have an ambition to help out the server, the best I can. I know I can be the best, for I always push myself to be that best person, giving out quality and efficient work ethic . 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would mute them first and freeze them in an admin sit room. I would check Blogs after stating the obvious reason why they're in there and already issue a warn on the RDMING / Disrespect. Giving them jail time would also be in place, so they can think about what they did and point it out in admin chat to watch that person. This is all what I would do as a staff member, since staff have the final say.

-For people who are confused since I'm staff restricted. Igneous lifted it.

Edited by Skela

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+support 

General man

Knows rules

Staff before 

Chill

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Knows what he's doing and would (once again lmfao) be a fantastic addition to staff.

Senior Mod Speedrun 100% glitchless

• Laughing 3

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

32 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Knows what he's doing and would (once again lmfao) be a fantastic addition to staff.

Would be a great addition to the staff team again.

osu! achiever? I don't know

18 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

18 hours ago, General bacon said:

+support
Its skela
He is cool
He knows knows is shit
Get him on staff already

I dont know him well but I do know he is a good leader and can handle situations well

+Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

20 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Skela continues to be a great member of the community. Very unfortunate circumstances of the removal but I would very much love to have him back.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+Support 
-Active
-Site Adminstratin

-Staff Expirence
-Previous Staff(Lets not talk about it)
Overrall i would love to see you back to the staff team

• Like 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

13 hours ago, samall56 said:

+support

- CI General / Site Administration

- experience with staff

- deserves 2nd chance

+Support

You were doing a fine job as staff but forgot to respond to rollcall so having you back as staff would be amazing!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Totally -support

That face looks to suspicious.

Jk

+Support

- Great guy

-Experienced with staff

- Dotn know what happened to him but he should have another chance

- He'd go after my toes lol

Good luck

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

Dude is Site Administration also ex staff member like 3 times. Trustworthy enough for the staff job, when he was staff he was pretty good at his job. Give this man his staff rank back

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

23 minutes ago, Squash said:

+Support

Dude is Site Administration also ex staff member like 3 times. Trustworthy enough for the staff job, when he was staff he was pretty good at his job. Give this man his staff rank back

+Support

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

Do I even need to put an answer..?

Obviously -Support

naw im playing obvs +Support for my mans over here. Needs to handle his high tho lmao

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia