Money/XP Per kill. - Denied

Schoodst

What are you suggesting? - to add getting XP or Money per kill

How would this change better the server? - Its an easier way to get XP and money and people will want to PvP more, plus people in CI, MTF, and Security will get more money and XP cause they're always Pvping.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It could possibly make gaining money a bit too easy.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone who is able to PvP.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

-Support

As much as it would be nice, this would end up turning things into TDM than RP-focused. This would also exclude those that want to be in RP-focused branches like Research and Utility. I feel if any money or XP is to be awarded, it should be given towards actual RP scenarios then just killing people. One example is the recently accepted addition of giving SCPs XP for participating in research tests.

(-Support)

I'm not going to lie, in the past I too wanted to get XP and Money for killing players but, this can get heavily abused and it'll just turn the server into a RDM festival. Furthermore, causing negative impact on players that have been on the server for a while. So no, I don't want to see D-Class RDMing (or any branch in that mater) in every corner of the map.

~Love, Tania

Edited by Oxteru

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

As much as it would be nice, this would end up turning things into TDM than RP-focused. This would also exclude those that want to be in RP-focused branches like Research and Utility. I feel if any money or XP is to be awarded, it should be given towards actual RP scenarios then just killing people. One example is the recently accepted addition of giving SCPs XP for participating in research tests.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

- support

On paper, this sounds like a good idea (hell, even I was thinking about suggesting this in the past)

but what stops me from chilling with the boys in CI base or upper D-block and trading kills for money and XP?

and enforcing a rule that could be in place to prevent this would be way too difficult and time consuming for more serious stuff staff should be doing

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support  Much i love killing CI an class D for ages, This server does not need to be TDM Focused, its a RP server not a COD server cause thats its gonna end up in 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

agree

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

-Support.
This is an RP server, not a Team Deathmatch one.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

34 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

#RDMCity

Yay :D.

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

20 hours ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

On 10/11/2020 at 10:28 PM, Surge said:

-support  Much i love killing CI an class D for ages, This server does not need to be TDM Focused, its a RP server not a COD server cause thats its gonna end up in 

-support

also, spawnkilling lol

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

-support

would incentivize the server being an FPS instead of RP

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-Support

• Would demolish incentive to play in more RP-focused branches, such as Utility
  • It's already very easy to make money in the server
  • Would cause an increase in spawn minging / RDM to farm for money
Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png