GLaDOS' Global Resignation

GLaDOS

Good luck on your future!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

I really appreciate being able to hang out with you. You made the best SET member and I'll really miss your events. I enjoy your time. and I hope to still hang out with you in the future. Good luck on your next life. Maybe one day you'll be able to come back.

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

Bro you what, you were suppose to succeed as the new AHOR/DHOR. This do be big sad, hope we can watch more anime though now that you're retired.

Edited by Your Local Soviet

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

This is a monumental loss. You were one of the most dedicated research RPers I had the pleasure of interacting with!

You better come back and visit us sometime, seriously! 🧪👨‍🔬

Good luck wherever you go next!

• Gaminglight Love 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

Dude, you were an amazing command member and person. You gave me so many laughs.

I'm going to be real I did look up to you. For both guidance and wanting to be like you.

Also I thank you for training me for command, wish you best of luck

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• Bread locked this topic